Action Jackson - King of the World
    What is with threads being closed without an explanation given by the admin on the original question. Admin needs to be upfront with us if we are to support him.

My next thread will be, "Threads Being Closed, Thread Closed."

I have been emailing Linda Woods all day.

Once I have something 'worthwhile' to post I will.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

http and a telephoto
    And the other banned folks?
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

If everyone is so interested in what happened, why not contact the folks in question? They are not anonymous members of ABW. Fire off an e-mail and ask them what happened.

In the meantime, anyone want to talk about making money?

ABW Ambassador
    "anyone want to talk about making money?"

I think Linda Buquet probably does.

http and a telephoto
    They don't know. That's why all the fuss.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

I have a simple question.

If I sign up for the 'other forum' (and I haven't yet) and start posting, will that result in a ban at ABW?

Don't take this wrong but that's what it looks like to us 'un-informed' folks.

Kellie,

If you read this, I have to make one observation you won't like. Haiko's a big guy, let him fight his own battles will ya? Closing that other thread didn't do anything for me but make me wonder what is being covered up?

I have really liked ABW and have even argued this point with others that don't always love it here but this IS getting rediculous.

I hope Haiko posts his reasons for the bans soon. It is his board and I support his right to ban whoever he wants, I would just like to have a better understanding of what the heck is going on. Some of the folks that aren't here anymore have been a big factor in my interest in this forum in the first place.

Oh well, I don't mean to keep digging at this sore but what IS going on?
    Life is like a dogsled team. If you ain't the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

-- Lewis Grizzard

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way

What's all these bad air going on in ABW???
    I am running out of supplies here family geez!!!

Why we must think of conspiracy or non conspiracy? Why can't we take a chill pill and slow down on being unpatient (You know curiousity kills the human, I don't like cats be killed. lol...)?

Let the party involve on the issue have some time to talk about and maybe no reason is given to us right now on what is going on (this is just what I am thinking and no one is given me an idea of what is going on, I would like to know too ) because of you know how the legal ways can hurt you by saying something that other party don't agree!

Does that make any sense? Sorry if I didn't put it right I don't mean to step on someones feet, I'm just sad to see too many bad air is going on! HP anyone?

What COC stand for? Crooks Overwriting Commission
    Don't worry tracking is Infected

Live life to the fullest, You only get 1 chance. Enjoy it while you can... Nothing last forever!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> HP anyone? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whats HP?

I looked it up; "have patience"

lol - I believe Nova is referring to hormone pills - correct me if I am wrong Nova

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sheepiedog:
    lol - I believe Nova is referring to hormone pills - correct me if I am wrong Nova <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are correct! want one?

What COC stand for? Crooks Overwriting Commission
    Don't worry tracking is Infected

Live life to the fullest, You only get 1 chance. Enjoy it while you can... Nothing last forever!

Although annoying and counter-productive - posts often get de-railed at abw.

What I have seen lately is what seems to be the whole of abw being de-railed.

From spitefulness, to back room goings-on - it seems to be in a rapid downward spiral of self-destruction from the admin.

The nasty comments, the bannings, the arbitrarily closed threads - way too heavy handed and in my eyes - totally out of control.

Just my opinion, but I have sat back and listened to this garbage for too long now - it is a waste of my time - I think perhaps key people here need to get their act together and start acting appropriately.

If the goal is to totally destroy ABW - looks like admin is well on their way.

Just my opinion - but I would bet I am not alone.

I think perhaps I will take you up on that offer - Nova

It would take a heck of a lot more than this to destroy ABW.

ABW has become a vast reservoir of information, humor and entertainment. If every poster here left, today, and ABW remained live on the net, it would soon attract and be filled with new people posting away because of what is already available.

At this point, I don't think ABW can be brought down or destroyed as long as the hosting bills are paid.

There will always be people coming here looking for answers and staying for fun.

Even those who feel they have a grievance with ABW and the administration whether that greivance be just or unjust know this is true. They can't really hurt ABW in any long term way. And, that is a large part of what makes them so mad.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

.......it's okay. ABW is just mirroring life. We take bad with the good and then we move on. Nothing is perfect.

And just as someone just said in a post above, as long as ABW remains informative and helpful it will remain strong.

Due to other commitments I don't have time to post here much these days, but I still check in from time to time and I'm confused and dismayed at what I'm seeing.

Nova, one of your hormone pills might help me in my new job LOL

ABW Ambassador
    Sorry to see I now have to now register on yet another forum to get info on programs I participate in.

Take some time off and come back to this. Sheesh.

Wayne

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Swampy_Webber:
    I have a simple question.

If I sign up for the 'other forum' (and I haven't yet) and start posting, will that result in a ban at ABW? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't believe Haiko would be that shallow to ban someone just for signing on to another affiliate network. I signed on and plan to post when I feel it's necessary. If I get banned (which I DON'T think will happen) I'll find a way to let you know.
    Travelin' Man

"If you don't know where you are going, any road will lead you there." -- unknown

To clear the air, I asked Haiko point blank if posting somewhere else would result in a ban and he said "NO". It is in one of these threads around here, somewhere. Anyhow, that won't get you banned. I have been doing it a long time now and Haiko knows I do. In fact, I post on one of the boards that Haiko absolutely despises and he is well aware that I do. I'm here. That speaks for itself.

What he doesn't want is for you to and *****, liable, defame or slander ABW on another board. Then, come back here and act like all is sweetness and light.

I think, he feels if you have a problem with ABW, you have plenty of opportunity to ***** about it here where we can all read it and we all, including Haiko, have a chance to respond to your concerns and either correct them, correct the information or tell you to jump in the lake. Even telling you to jump in the lake most likely will not get you banned. Hell, I have been told in the past by Haiko that if I didn't like things here I should consider quitting. I didn't quit and I wasn't banned either. That is because I did my *****ing about ABW here where it belongs. I didn't sneak around and do it somewhere else.

Now, that doesn't seem in any way unfair or unreasonable to me. Does it to you?

Goddess knows that I am the first one to jump up and down and beat up on Haiko when I think he is wrong or making a mistake. If he were all that thin skinned, I would have been out of here a very long time ago.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Geez...I haven't had much time for ABW lately, and now it seems I'm totally lost here!

I know of a couple of other boards, but I've never found much on them that wasn't already here at ABW. And I just don't have time to check 20 boards to keep up with things.

Just proves you can't stay away from ABW for too long...things change quickly.

Andy

24. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread