Affiliate Manager
    Looking for professional services
    I am just getting started with online marketing, and as I enter the shallow end of the pool with my first product I am starting to see how large an ocean I am actually entering. I have been learning as I go, but I am thinking it would probably be wise to hire someone who can help me know what it is I need to do.

I have a quality product that I created, have a nice website that everyone says they love, but am not selling yet. I get from 30 - 60 new visitors per day, that number is slowly growing, but still I feel like my product should be moving, and the fact that it's not is starting to make me think I need someone who really knows this business to take a look at my situation and show me where things are off, where they are on, and what kinds of improvements to make.

Does anyone know first of all, what kind of service I should look for? And secondly, do you know of a good one? There are so many different types of services so I'm not sure exactly where to start looking...

Thanks for reading, sorry for the long post.

Why not start right here on ABW? The Site / Logo / Banner Review Forum is a great way to get feedback on why your site may not be converting. Just be prepared for brutal honesty, we're not always the gentlest of critics, but we're pretty good at spotting problems and offering suggestions for improvement. And we're cheap.

Good Luck.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

3. Thanks From:

Affiliate Manager
    Hi rematt,

Thanks for your suggestion. Actually I posted a while back in the site review forum, which was helpful. You can view it here:

http://www.abestweb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143144

Cheers!

If you prefer a professional paid service look up Yoast. They start just under $1000 which is lower than many.

6. Thanks From:

Affiliate Manager
    Thanks 2busy. I'll check into Yoast. That's around the figure I was imagining spending.

I looked at your site and agree with the comments in the site review thread - the site has exactly the right feel for what you are doing (and I love the strawberries!).

One thing: it isn't obvious that you're selling anything. Quite possibly most visitors leave your site without even knowing there is something to buy. I realize you don't want to hit people with a hard sell, but surely you need to show the ebook somewhere on the home page - maybe in a sidebar - with a call to action.

9. Thanks From:

Affiliate Manager
    Oh thank you very much for your feedback. I appreciate it very much. In regards to my product, yes I did have it on the front page in one of the bottom module positions, but I moved it temporarily because I have been doing an email promotion for my 'workshops', so I wanted to emphasize the program for a few days.

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread