Just got a solicitation from OnAdSolutions...

"I was just looking at your site and I think your business is a perfect candidate for what we do. We have over 11 million opt-in users on the internet that allow us to send them an "instant message" (your company's site) when they are visiting sites that our clients would like to target. For example, if one of our users visited Competitor1.com or Competitor2.com (or any url), we can send them your site. To learn more go to www.OnAdSolutions.com. Let me know what you think."

My thought...Opt-In??? Sounds more like scumware to me. I think I'll pass on this advertising solution.

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Go to their site and view the demo. Shows it all. Do a search here on ABW for them. There have been some posts about them in the past.

You made a right choice.

Scumware! This is what it is. I dont see it any less than cookie overwritting tool or Gator.
    <DT>[size=1][color=navy]"The best measure of a man's honesty isn't his income tax return.[/color][/size]<DT>[size=1][color=navy]It's the zero adjust on his bathroom scale." Arthur C. Clark[/color][/size]</DT>

wonder how their "opted-in users" feel about it . . .

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread