Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Well, i think is time to start a new thread about your affiliate goals for 2004. Since i'm too new, i just want to make any money and then we'll see, those are pretty much my affiliate goals for 2004, so, now, tell us your affiliate goals for 2004...

I'll need help, that's why i'm here

ABW Ambassador
    Bury the competition.

Have you been naughty or nice?

me TOO!

net-aholic at work.... too busy to smell the roses....

10) To learn from my mistakes.... 1989 - earlier today.
    9) To focus more on the things that work and stop trying to work the other things.
    8) To organize better.
    7) To listen more.
    6) To not post in off topic threads.
    5) To work more than I read posts.
    4) To teach MaDawg more about this.
    3) To make enough to buy her what I promised.
    2) This November I more than quadrupled last years. I'd like to pick up the pace on that a bit.
    and the number one goal for 2004 ...

To have fun.

Education is Key
    Parasiteware.com

Game on!!!! - The DawgFather

I want to keep going the way things have been going this last few months......

October was a record month for me, November just blew it away and in the first week of December it looks like December is going to blow that away as well.

Take care
    Gordon CEO of
    YouTrek.com
    I got my parasiteware t-shirt
    <font color=red size="1">All parasites are scumbags and should be treated as such....</font><font color=blue size="1">STAMP EM OUT!!!</font>

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    My goals are hopefully going to change this year.
    The pursuit of the almighty dollar will continue, but I need to learn to be more tolerant of people and family close to me. (Maybe to some others in here too I must add)
    The growth of my sites and income will no doubt grow to heights previously unseen, which is a good thing of course!

I never posted my real ultimate goal last year, but this has been a tough year for my family because of the stress of my health. issues. I will divulge it this year though.
    My ulimate goal is cancer no more in 2004 and I will have the opportunity to see my children grow up and be here next and many Christmases after for them, for they are truly my inspiration and not the mindless pursuit of this business on front of a screen.

I see the other posts in here because someone feels so offended by anothers posts. These are the same people who need to give their heads a shake and get a real life. A post from an unseen person miles away on a computer screen means little in the big picture of things.

WW

Make a difference! Support your local Cancer Care providers.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> My ulimate goal is cancer no more in 2004 and I will have the opportunity to see my children grow up and be here next and many Christmases after for them <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> You are always in our thoughts WW and I'm hoping pretty hard that you will get what you want next year and for many more after.

Take care
    Gordon CEO of
    YouTrek.com
    I got my parasiteware t-shirt
    <font color=red size="1">All parasites are scumbags and should be treated as such....</font><font color=blue size="1">STAMP EM OUT!!!</font>

WW, I hope you reach all your goals for 04.

As for my goals, I hope to learn all about databases, PHP and MySLQ so I can do more in less time.

I hope no to be as dependant on CJ as I am now.

And I hope to earn LOTS of $$$, and to be on the BIG Affiiate league!

ABW Ambassador
    Spend less time on forums.
    Ignore the parasite issue even more than I do presently.
    Remember that this business is about the $$'s. Ignore eveything else.
    Play more golf.

My goal is to make a textual search program that indexes websites, keys them up for certain phrases and places my affiliate links on those phrases.

To date Britney Spears

ABW Ambassador
    date?

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by netsu:
    I hope to learn all about databases, PHP and MySLQ so I can do more in less time.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same here. That is the path I want to take. I will always create static pages, but I do want to have at least 1 site that has dynamic content.

It is important to learn as much as you can about the different aspects of affiliate marketing, and how you can incorporate it into a website.
    The more you learn, the more likely you are to adapt to changes.

www.cjshoppingnetwork.com

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by walleye warrior:
    My ulimate goal is cancer no more in 2004 and I will have the opportunity to see my children grow up and be here next and many Christmases after for them, for they are truly my inspiration and not the mindless pursuit of this business on front of a screen.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WW,I'm hoping pretty hard that you will get what you want next year and for many more after.

I'll need help, that's why i'm here

Affiliate Manager AffiliateBuddha's Avatar
    WW, You have blessings from the Buddha. just think positive and good things will happen

-----
    My goal for 2003 was to make 100K USD in a month. well... I'm not even close, so I'll persue the same goal for 2004. December 2004 will make me 100K.

Now that I have a driving license, by mid 2004 I want to buy my own Mercedes-Benz!

I also want to finally finish that book i've been writing.

---
    Enlightened Affiliate looking for merchants with datafeeds/low reversals/great CR/no parasites.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AffiliateBuddha:
    My goal for 2003 was to make 100K USD in a month. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Impressed! Ok, make that my goal too, with a decimal shift!!!

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RedFish:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AffiliateBuddha:
    My goal for 2003 was to make 100K USD in a month. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Impressed! Ok, make that my goal too, with a decimal shift!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I need to shift the decimal a little farther over, though I think I might make my initial goal this month. I had a huge number of sales from a very diverse set of pages in the last few days. I think this is a good sign of things to come. w00t!

-----------------------------
    It's better to write something crappy that you can improve upon later than it is to write nothing. - Comedian Mike Myers

My 2004 Goal is also 100k/month - Its sure very tough to crack , but hey atleast let me have the wishful thinking

I have a feeling AM is not going to be as lucurative as now in the future - so before this ends i want to have atleast a 1 Mil nest egg

My goal is just to get my act together, optimize some sites, and make my first sales -- hopefully LOTS of sales, as this is now my only career. And presently my wife's income is our only income!
    ==================

Gary Speer

Quoth the Owl, "Uuuuh, I dunno?"

Just Lurking
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by writerguy:
    My goal is just to get my act together, optimize some sites, and make my first sales -- hopefully LOTS of sales, as this is now my only career. And presently my wife's income is our only income!
    ==================

Gary Speer

Quoth the Owl, "Uuuuh, I dunno?"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Good luck Gary.

I think I post my goals for 2004 in the wrong thread. Add new goal to stop doing that.

------------------------------
    "A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes." -- Mahatma Gandhi

Travel.
    I want to travel more.
    And I want other people to pay for it.
    And what I have to pay for myself I want to be tax deductible.
    Therefore, travel affiliate development will be my focus for 2004.

I also want to try my first datafeed site. Almost all my sites are database driven already, but I haven't used any datafeeds yet. 2004 is the year to take the plunge.

L4

Everywhere you go, leave someone or something better than you found it.

Hey can I play? even if I'm a AM?

First, WW here is wishing you lots of good health for the new year!!!!

OK, so I picked up my nice life in warm, sunny California and moved to the NYC area (where it just snowed a few feet) because I was so taken with Audible (love the product) and the committment that this company has to build a killer affilaite program.

I've been given all the authority to build the best affilaite program on the web. My goal is in 18 months to be driving 25% of the revenue for the company (We're in low single digits now). If we get there, that will be hundreds of thousands of dollars we'll pay out every month to affiliates.

I want to treat affiliates fairly, provide strong support, and offer lots of tools. And make sure to have lots of fun along the way.

Oh yeah, sell lots of books too.

I hope everyone meets their goals and it's a great, happy and profitable year for everyone!

Cheers,

Beth

Cheers,

Beth

WW, Keep up the good fight! You are in our prayers.

Argie, I'm with you...as a newbie myself (6 months) any money is good.

My goal for 2004 is to add more websites. I have some good domain names to build on.

Good luck to all!

BradleyB

I want to work in lounge pants

Best wishes WW.

CDC

LOL Bro

"I did'nt get where I'm at today by worrying about how I'm going to feel tomorrow."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast