More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    I stumbled into a site http://www.affiliatefairplay.com/merchant_list.html listing links to all parasite-like merchant lists. Included are BoxTops For Education
    BuyersPort (click Our Retailers)
    CashBackBuddy
    Ebates
    GiantRewards
    GreasyPalm
    iGive
    PointsPassport
    SchoolCash (now SchoolPop)
    SchoolPop
    ShopAtHomeSelect
    UPromise
    WebSearchcomprehensive
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

isn't this Mrs. B's site??

Indeed it is!

Yup and I bookmark this page/site for yah!

What COC stand for? Crooks Overwriting Commission
    Don't worry tracking is Infected

Live life to the fullest, You only get 1 chance. Enjoy it while you can... Nothing last forever!

omg, I did a search on google for "clean merchants" ...and well, I am truly speechless.

wth, is that about?

I don't know all the ins-and-outs of parasite stuff so let me play devils advocate for a second....if a merchant says they're parasite free, can we really believe them?

I mean, are there merchants or networks that say, yep, we have parasites but we don't see a problem with it!

I'm still learning but all the parasite things are really confusing me (more than usual, I mean)
    Never argue with an idiot.
    The person watching, may not be able to tell the difference!

:female: :star: :envelope: [url="http://www.bridalbasics.ca/"]:weddingca[/url]

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    I see one of my best lead merchants is on the list of several parasites - they give $6 back. I used to make about $300 a month with this program and now make about $20. After repeatedly contacting their AM to find out why leads were stopping with no good answer, I now know what is going on. Time to pull all links!
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

Always check with the AM (or your stats) before doing anything drastic. Some of these lists are not always updated in a timely manner. This list is my first stop when considering a new merchant. If you don't get a response from the AM then move on.

Recently I found a merchant on these lists and told them I wasn't interested in joining their program. The reply was "Oh, we meant to offer you our private program that is not affected by parasites."
    ~Ernie

Yep, it's Ms. B's site - a good one to bookmark!

Andy

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Anyone want to refute that "incentive" advertising is the root cause for all theft of commissions fuels BHO and cookie stuffers??

Nice site MS.B and bits and pieces can be gleened from the non-provate sections...

Here’s how you can start earning your “cash back” rewards today

1) Join - Its Free! Simply register with CashBack by BargainBuddy and then begin shopping at the sites of any of the hundreds of participating merchants. CashBack by BargainBuddy is completely secure and does not interfere with other credit card rebate programs (e.g., airline miles, credit card cash back rewards) that you may already have. You can earn CashBack by BargainBuddy rewards in addition to your other rebate programs.

2) Shop When you make a purchase at a participating online or retail merchant, our system automatically credits you with the rebate for most merchants -- you will see a slider message notifying you that you will earn rebates.

For some merchants, the slider will notify you that you must click on the link in the slider to earn your rewards. (wonder which sliders just change the Affiliate ID or plant a fresh cookie?)

3) Refer Refer friends, family, and association member and earn 5% of their rebates, and a percent of the rebates from their referrals - five levels deep! You can keep the rewards yourself or donate them to charity. (Smells like MLM)

4) Redeem After you've registered with CashBack by BargainBuddy and made a purchase at a participating online or retail merchant you can receive your “cash back” rewards in the form of a check either sent to you or donated to any participating charity/nonprofit organization of your choice. By using the “My Account” section of CashBack by BargainBuddy, you can view your rewards as well as a history of your reward redemptions.

Remember to visit the CashBack by BargainBuddy website before you shop to find the latest merchants who have joined our network.

Joining CashBack by BargainBuddy is FREE! Start earning cash back rebates or raising money for your favorite charity/nonprofit today.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

If it sounds to good to be true. It is. But I bookmarked for further research.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread