Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    Once again, Alex ( alexbet )comes through with an exceptional logo for one of my sites. If you aren't using this fellow and you need great logos and banners, I highly recommend him!
    Following everyone else is a GREAT way to become average.

Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    So i've been reading. Seen some of his work they look good.

Contacting him now. Thanks for reminder.

I second that EC... every time Alex has done a logo for me I have been more than pleased, not to mention the nice comments I sometimes get from my customers.

Thanks again Alex, I look forward to meeting you one day.
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

Alex is good, but also check this guy out, he does all our company logos [URL Removed] Also if you need real pro banners or top headers, this lady can't be beat, she's got her own fan club...All at great prices with some of the best turn around time.

Just some ideas..
    Good Luck

Kevin

Thanks RAREVOS..might need someone else after the hell I just put poor Alex through! I wasn't sure what I wanted and made him do things over and over...but he did a great job, was patient with me, (not sure what he was saying under his breath..lol)

He doesn't give up til you are 110% satisfied.

ABW Ambassador
    What is this Alex's website address?

AlexBet.com
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.

YouTrek

if you only have $50 to spend, I just used this company and really liked the result.
    [URL Removed]

No one was asking for a recommendation, they were thanking Alex as such I removed the links that seem to be posted in every Alexbet thread.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Haiko:
    http://207.97.211.162/smilies/police.gif

No one was asking for a recommendation, they were _thanking_ Alex as such I removed the links that seem to be posted in every Alexbet thread. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Well done Haiko, I thought it was a bit too much especially since nobody asked for recommendations.

I noriced that!

It was a thank you not a spam thread.

Also serves as a reminder.

Thanks to Alex, he already replied to my PM and already working on a logo and banner for me.

He replies fast, I like that.

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    alexbet rocks!

i travel a lot. when alexbet was banging out my project, he'd drop me a text sms message on my cell phone, i'd hop onto a computer somewhere and then give him the input to continue.

now that's service!

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    Check out this logo - there's nothing on the site yet - I think he did anexcellent job!

Military History
    Following everyone else is a GREAT way to become average.

I've only used Alex once (he did the Dynamoo logo you see part of in my avatar). What can I say.. he was quick, communicative and it looks great.

Don't forget, he does more than just logos! There's everything including banners, headers, email messages and entire sites.
    Innovative advertising with Slimeware Corporation and Telephore. Mail-order fuel with Petrol Direct.

He is fast.

He already finished my header now working on logos and banners.

good work Alexbet

Nice EC, I see it's yet another great job by AlexBet. Is there no end to this mans talent?
    Keep it up Alex your workmanship and customer service is fantastic

YouTrek

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    What a great looking logo!!!!

Ask AlexBet to make you a favicon.ico for it / for your site - if you don't know what it is - he'll explain it to you as well. After doing a site logo for me, he did my favicon.ico as well and I LOVE IT!!!

WOW! I am truly touched! (I cry from happiness)

Someobody should have alerted me about this thread because I had so much work this past month that I didn't even notice it. It just slipped by.

I want to thank you ALL for your continuous support. I am here because of YOU, and I will always be here for YOU bringing you the best quality to the best of my abilities.

I didn't ask for this thread and I am REALLY surprised and happy to see it. Again, thank you all SO much!

@Connie

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> might need someone else after the hell I just put poor Alex <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I will NOT let you go because of that. I will ONLY let you go if you are not satisfied with my work. Revisions are part of my job, eventhough we had many of them with you, but you paid fair and square for that. I was happy that we found something that you liked at the end. So unless you are not satisfied with my work, then I would like you to come back when you need something else done.
    Alex
    AlexBet.com - Professional Website Design, Website Development, Mobile App Development!

"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten"
    Benjamin Franklin

Oh let me tell ya that Alex is BRILLIANT!! He has done two sites for us and we wouldnt use ANYONE else ever!!! And Connie I am sure that I drove him totally MAD too!! I am not very computer smart and pestered him consistantly with questions at every turn and he was SO patient and explained everything to us in small little words I could understand! He made us the coolest logo and web site fresh and funky just like we wanted! AlexBet you ARE terrific! Thanks for everything you have done for CrazyCoolDealz and TheDealSpot! You would be cheap at TWICE the price mate!

Well, apparently we all hammer him with our crazy little requests. After 8 revisions, our final logo looked remarkably like one of the ones that he originally sent us.

Great job Alex.
    Chris Mayr
    When amassed, even dust can become a mountain.

There is a finite amount of intelligence but an infinite amount of stupidity in the universe

I also got a very nice graphic that I am using to brand all my sites. He made different colors to go with the different site's color schemes. Easy to get along with guy 'cause you know I gave him a hard time!
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

23. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread