Which Affiliate Network is Best for B2B
    Hello,

I'm not sure this this is the place to post, but here goes. I am a merchant venturing in to the world of affiliate networks for the first time. My products are for a B2B audience, a relatively high ticket price. I have over 100,000 information products (market research for a business audience).

I have investigated click bank but having to register each product over $200 is not great.

Can someone help me cut through the confusion and tell me which affiliate network/s is most appropriate?

Thanks in advance.

Affiliate Manager
    I think that going with a network like CJ is not a bad option. There is another network called Partner Commerce, that specializes in B2B products. I would check them out.

PartnerCommerce has a forum here: Partner Commerce - ABestWeb Affiliate Marketing Forum

buy.at is building traction in the B2B arena, and is an established and well-respected network. They, too, have a forum here.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

CPA Network Rep
    B2B is going to be hard in the affiliate space. I have seen quite a few programs thrive, but I have also seen quite a few spin their wheels.

If you go with someone like Direct Response Technologies and the Direct Track product, you get access to hundreds of networks and the ability to do non-traditional distribution opportunities (most networks systems cannot support this).

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    We have had reasonable success on CJ with a B2B venture, other networks we have tired for B2B have not worked out anywhere near the level CJ has for B2B. There are a couple of networks around claiming to be be B2B focused but the ones that come up the most frequently on searches look to be pretty dead.

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your input, that is exactly what I was looking for - someone's direct experience. Appreciate it.

Courtney,

I visited direct response's website. Still not quite sure what that is.

General question:

Has anyone used partner commerce as a merchant? Quite curious.

CPA Network Rep
    We actually just a large discussion internally about our B2B publishers and successful advertisers. Its a hard niche to crack, but DRT has had success. I am sorry the web site didn't give you the answers you needed. Please let me know how we can improve.

The challenge with the CJs and GANs of the world is that they are extremely retail focused, specifically to consumers. Even their out of network recruiting is geared toward that. When you go with a non-traditional approach like DRT you can have access to hundreds of networks you wouldn't normally have access to while maintaining your brand's integrity through a customizable interface taking the middle man out (cj, gan, etc). Just food for thought.
    Last edited by 2busy; April 18th, 2011 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Removed self-promotional text

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    No problem, I will add that it is still hard work. As mentioned above CJ is retail focused so does take a lot more time and effort to find and connect with the right people and grow the program, but it is possible

Quote Originally Posted by juji01 View Post
    Hi Chris,

Thank you for your input, that is exactly what I was looking for - someone's direct experience. Appreciate it.

Courtney,

General question:

Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

CPA Network Rep
    Anything is possible!

I called Partner Commerce yesterday and spoke with them about their offerings. The vertical I am in (Fashion) is not something they currently offering, but were willing to explore this area in the future.

We may give them a try this summer and provide an update.

Quote Originally Posted by juji01 View Post
    Hi Chris,

Courtney,

General question:

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread