The affiliate formerly known as ojmoo
    I got the below email as part of a request for a link exchange

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Hi, this is Karen from
    I really liked, so I placed a listing for you on my site. It's on the gaspain page. I'm trying to build a really complete Directory. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now my site is exclusively devoted to selling cow parade figurines. Isn't wonderful that their gas pain directory is so complete that it has included cow parade figurtine sites? Now I do assume that cows can be very gassy, but I really don't know if they have gas pain. If a cow did have gas pain do farmers really do anything about it? And lastly do figurines of stylized cows ever get gas pains?

I don't think I'll link back but I did find the request interesting. If anyone has gassy cow statuettes let me know.

It's basically spam. I get like 30 emails a day each for a different website. I just delete them but I don't mind the link to me.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    St Clair Shores MI.
    Someone should dip Karen in Pepto Bismol and shove her up the offending cows butts as a gas leak suppository. I'd link to that photo op.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Opposite the Slough of Despond
    Yes, but with all these stomachs we cows have, you can imagine how painful gas pain is.
    Innovative advertising with Slimeware Corporation and Telephore. Mail-order fuel with Petrol Direct.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread