ABW Ambassador
    Exclamation Where is the G in GAN?
    Why is the search features so basic? For example if I want to look up to see if a merchant is listed in GAN I have to select from several options like Pending, Active etc and if I'm not sure I might have to go through the lot to search for that merchant, how dumb! Why not let us search over all of the merchants and then tell us when we finish the search if they are an active or pending merchant etc.

The other thing that I'm finding annoying is that I can't group merchants for the month in the reports to see how much I have made in total. All I seem to be able to do is see each individual transaction. I can see them on the home page grouped as I would like it but is only limited to a few merchants.

Please take this as constructive criticism and I hope to see these things fixed soon.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

Agreed.

And add to that, their "pushed" daily emails and FTPs of daily offers. This is Google! Why aren't they leading the pack by offering web services?

OMG - don't even get superCool started..... the new "beta" pages are worse than the old ones. ugh!!

Thumbs up
    Quote Originally Posted by RacerX View Post
    Agreed.

And add to that, their "pushed" daily emails and FTPs of daily offers. This is Google! Why aren't they leading the pack by offering web services?
    (to die for!)

I spent about half an hour talking with their people about exactly this topic and was assured that I should keep an eye out for upcoming changes. That was at ASW09. I'm down to one GAN merchant now.

Affiliate Manager Erika Crabtree's Avatar
    Hmmm...
    That is interesting and disappointing. I was just popping here to do a little research on various networks and can't help but notice that I haven't seen any comments yet from anyone at GAN.

Google Affiliate Network Rep Google Affiliate Network Moderator's Avatar
    Hi all,

Thank you for the feedback. I will pass it along.

As for reports, you can run a channel summary performance report for an aggregate report.

Please know we do listen and are always open to feedback. Follow our blog for product release information and feel free to comment.

If you need support, please contact us.

Have a good night.

Jamie

ABW Ambassador
    Jamie,
    When I run a channel report I then go to select my advertisers but there is no data showing in all options. I use IE9 with flash turned off.

Even if this worked it is still not what I'm looking for anyway as far as I can see. What I would like is to be able to see all of my advertisers for the month listed on one page with a total of all the commissions I have made. Basically a clone of what you see on the home page but not limited to the top 10 advertisers for the month. it would be very time consuming to go through each merchant one by one to get a summary of your commissions for the month, why not have an option to see the lot on one page?

edit: i have attached a screenshot
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by glittered; April 19th, 2011 at 09:41 PM.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

Google Affiliate Network Rep Google Affiliate Network Moderator's Avatar
    Hi Glinted,

Are you saying that when you run a report, it shows no data? In your screenshot, I see the option available to view all advertisers. If you see that, I would select that. I usually run reports this way for a specific month or time frame, all advertisers, overview. You should then see aggregate data for the month. The number of advertiser is hyperlinked. Click that to drill down by advertiser. You can also run an accounting report for a previous month to determine the aggregate commissions data or run an advertiser report.

Here you can find additional information on reports. If this is still not helping, please send me a private message and I will contact you.

Thanks!

Jamie

Talking
    Quote Originally Posted by Google Affiliate Network Moderator View Post
    Hi all,
    Please know we do listen and are always open to feedback.
    There is someone with the designation "Adsense Advisor" on another forum, that makes the same claim.

Every month, he/she starts a thread, "What can we do to improve Adsense?" Forum members make virtually the same suggestions every month, but nothing seems to happen.

:coffeetim

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread