Ref The Paid Announcemants & Advertisments thread
    I have just come across the "Paid Announcements and Advertisements" thread, do the programs listed here come with ABW approval or do I still need to carry out the due diligence I would with any other programs in which I was interested.

Regards

No, they have paid to be seen here, though they may hope that being here adds credibility. Like any ad, use your best judgment. Always feel free to post any relevant questions there for the advertisers' responses.

ABW doesn't vet the Paid Announcements (it's a totally self-service advertising platform), but a few things to consider:

1) By paying, the advertiser feels they will get a good response here. That's usually a good sign.

2) Members are welcome to respond to the Paid Ads, either positively or negatively. If you see something you don't like, let everyone know.

3) The fact that they're here on ABW ready to engage us, is usually a good sign. I've seen many merchants make improvements to their programs based on responses they received to their ads.

But definitely do your own due diligence.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread