This Get Rich Quick Actually Works!!
    Dear Helpers, let me thank you in advance for your help which I always get here.

I must have come across hundreds of 'Get Rich Quick' or 'Success Guaranteed' affiliate programs (most of them tell you to go to promote ClickBank products). I bought one, just to give it a shot and thought it was good but, having got on the first page of Google and trying to sell a ClickBank product, I have not made a penny yet.

But whenever I come across those schemes I always wonder:"what if there is one in that pile of rubbish that actually works? Would you know about any such product? Is there a program which you followed and learnt a lot from? I would love a program that takes me by hand and tells me what to click, explainig and showing in detail.

If not, what is your favorite resource from which you learnt a lot and that you think contributed to your success?

Thank you.

Best single resource I have found is free: ABW

4. Thanks From:

In my opinion, any product in the Get Rich Quick classification that will actually make a person lots of money is one that's kept as a secret from other potential sellers or copiers by the maker.

That person wants to keep the information to themselves for as long as possible, selling it and cashing in fast and furiously. When the product nears the end of its life cycle, only then will you be introduced to it, and by then it's too late.

ABW has opened my eyes to lots of ideas and insights I haven't considered. Glad I'm here, and personally, I can't get all of what I've learned on my site fast enough, but day by day I'm working on it.

Shirley

Thumbs up
    Quote Originally Posted by Merchant Consultant Team View Post
    Thanks, points therein well made.

can you plz explain what is your QUICK duration??? i mean how quickly you want to be rich? click bank is a good network and they are making rich thousands of people
    in every success you have to spend time, spend your talent, spend your money and some other things. after struggling for a good amount of time then you will think that yes it is on the right track and you will start earning a good amount from your business.
    ok?

ABW Ambassador
    ABW for sure!

ABW Ambassador
    JadaKiss = 1000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Merchant Consultant Team View Post
    JadaKiss = 1000 posts
    Yaaayyy! Congratulations, JadaKiss.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

WooHoo! Party for JadaKiss @ 1000!

My boyfriend!!! I can't never forget his contribution to my life. He guide me in every step of my life. Though I'm learning a lot from this Awesome forum however this forum address is also given by him.

Quote Originally Posted by SGFrazier View Post
    In my opinion, any product in the Get Rich Quick classification that will actually make a person lots of money is one that's kept as a secret from other potential sellers or copiers by the maker.

That person wants to keep the information to themselves for as long as possible, selling it and cashing in fast and furiously. When the product nears the end of its life cycle, only then will you be introduced to it, and by then it's too late.

ABW has opened my eyes to lots of ideas and insights I haven't considered. Glad I'm here, and personally, I can't get all of what I've learned on my site fast enough, but day by day I'm working on it.

Shirley
    I think you are absolutely right. I got interested in affiliate marketing through a free course which consisted of exactly what you describe. A ,,How to''product that made a lot of money but had run its course and was provided for free to sluice you in to buying the follow up. I was able to get, in essence, good information from the free course and for that I am grateful but I could never really shake of that feeling at the same time that I was being taken for a ride. But on the other hand it whetted my appetite to explore more and for that:

ABW is the best place I could find for information and feedback.

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread