Hi,

I've been a Sitesell affiliate since 2000. I like the products they sell but I am not particularly enamored by the system they use to pay affiliates. They advertise their system as life time affiliate sales, which is true, but with a certain proviso...

The proviso being that you have to keep providing them with new customers in order to receive commissions from repeat sales that occur.

If you do manage to provide them with new sales then the system is more than fair. But if you do not manage to find new customers for them then you do not receive a penny from sales that occur from either renewals or repeat sales of additional products.

I don't think that this qualifies for what they advertise as life-time affiliate sales.

Any 5 Pillar Affiliates on this forum? If so, what are your views on the topic. Does it seem fair to you or not?

You just posted what I could have answered.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
    If you do manage to provide them with new sales then the system is more than fair. But if you do not manage to find new customers for them then you do not receive a penny from sales that occur from either renewals or repeat sales of additional products.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

All I can tell you is that you're wasting your time there, I joined them so long ago that I don't remember the exact date.

Way back then, I was so excited and I had many plans on how to make a lot of money but, as soon as they started to try to sell me some more new crap so I can make more money, I decided to quit that guru program. (I never made one cent with that program)

There are two programs (marketingtips and sitesell) that I can guarantee will make a lot of money but, not for the newbies but, for the owners of those programs, so take it or leave it.

Good Luck.

What's next ... valueclick ads with activeX installs of Claria on webmaster and other such sites?

BTW who does valueclick own? CJ, search123.com and channelsearch.com (to begin with) ... when does the horsehockey end? When it goes full circle - God willing!
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

[QUOTE]
    The proviso being that you have to keep providing them with new customers in order to receive commissions from repeat sales that occur.

I don't think that this qualifies for what they advertise as life-time affiliate sales.
    QUOTE]

1> YOU are posting in the wrong forum... why don't/didin't you post in the sitesell forum? Key doesn't frequent ABW,, so he's not able to respond to your comments...

2> for any program to have lifetime affiliate commissions youneed lifetime time customers... the means customers that buy repeatily... you won't find that in the business building/biz op segment of the online world...

THERE IS NO LOYALITY! to anyone any thing....

3>Sitesell like most programss has a minimum threshold before a check is issued, you have to meet it to get a check... once a check is issued you start over inthat you need to meet the threshold to get the next check...

4> no program pays lifetime commissions if you dont contimue to work the program...

5> ABW is a forum devoted to affiliates, yes... but to affiliate and merchants that sell consumables... ie: the kinds of products you find at your local mall... not business building/biz op opportunites and schemes....

JOe
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread