not sure about this question,but still a question.
    So I've been troddling around the forums here and there back and forth and wasn't quite sure where to post this question.does anybody know if the chris farrel system is the same as affiliate marketing? has anybody else ever tried this? I came across it and every review was the same "incredibly helpful" but i'm not too sure about a site that has nothing but 100% positive reviews....I would like some feedback please?

Take a closer look at these "reviews" they will almost certainly be affiliates and thus it is difficult to believe they are truly impartial.

that's what i was concerned about...i was reading through them and they're always 100% positive which leads me to believe that they ain't real.but it still seems as if he presents a lot of information that could be helpful.would you take the gamble or just leave it?

Chris Farrel has been around for a long time so there may be something helpful in what he has to offer but this info could possibly be found free elsewhere.

Anyway does he offer a full money back guarantee if so you have nothing to lose by "taking a look"

No,but I did see that it's like $37 a month for free webhosting but I don't see where it says how much space on the net you get and weather or not it's your own domain name...

Your own domain and hosting would cost a lot less than $37 a month - plus, once you have a hosting account, every new domain you add is under $15 a year. A hosting account can host dozens of domains at no extra charge. Why take chances if you can't find any reliable references. Really, every speck of getting started information is right here and it's free.

I have always been wary of these monthly subscription schemes and although I have unwisely bought a few rubbish programs have avoided these like the plague.

2busy is spot on hosting will cost you nothing like the money you are being asked for.

Why don't you sit down and draw up a realistic plan of what you wish to achieve and in which field, then come back here and ask some related questions.

There will be bags of help and all gratis.

So sorry for being so ridiculously unrealistic.I'll be sure to watch what I say on these forums again and make sure to keep in mind that there are no stupid questions,just stupid people.

Better to ask the question than stumble blindly on and get stung.

I think you had a valid question, and hope that you are joking about stupid people, haven't seen very many of those with enough sense to want to get ahead honestly.

A lot more people come in during the week than on the weekend, so you may very well hear from someone who has tried out the program you asked about, just not right away.

my sarcasm didn't catch well...never does in the forum.just scratch that last post.

I know you have a great sense of humor, I haven't seen you around for awhile, but I remember when you started getting more involved here before.

I think smileys can help when the written words just don't do it..

well...still working on that whole smiley deal.

So I found a pretty good site about setting up an affiliate site,very basic step by step guide.doesn't go into too much terrible detail and I'm not sure what the forum rules are on posting links,am i allowed to do that?

The rules are at the top of the page, in general links are not permitted to affiliate sites or to promote anything. If you're in doubt, you can set URLs to not become links by unchecking the boxes under your post in advanced mode. "Example dot com" is also an aceptable way to share information when you aren't sure. Another idea is to do a search here and see if the site shows up in other posts.

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread