social media
    Can we use twitter or facebook to increase our earning from amazon affiliation ?

No.
    9. You will not sell, resell, redistribute, sublicense, or transfer any Content or any application that uses, incorporates, or displays any Content. For example, you will not use, or enable or facilitate the use of, Content on or within any application, platform, site, or service (including social networking sites) that requires you to sublicense or otherwise give any rights in or to any Content to any other person or entity, nor will you create links formatted with your Associate’s tag for, or display such links on, a site that is not your site.

Quote Originally Posted by shwetank pandit View Post
    Can we use twitter or facebook to increase our earning from amazon affiliation ?
    It would be prudent for YOU to read the Terms and Conditions of merchants whom you choose to promote.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

4. Thanks From:

Lightbulb
    but I wonder: if you log in to amazon affiliates and then in another window go to amazon.com there is a "share on twitter" link in the build a link section at the top of that page. I wonder if that link then carries your affil ID . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Herb ԿԬ View Post
    but I wonder: if you log in to amazon affiliates and then in another window go to amazon.com there is a "share on twitter" link in the build a link section at the top of that page. I wonder if that link then carries your affil ID . . .
    More and more affiliates are giving this option. I haven't seen it on Amazon yet though. Anyone?

Yes, you can post Amazon affiliate links on your Twitter account and Facebook page. That's what the Share on Twitter button is for! You should list your Twitter and Facebook accounts as "sites" under your Amazon account settings. If asked, Amazon will tell you that you have to get pre-approval for each site, but that is not in the Operating Agreement so 99% of Associates don't know that and it can't really be required. (At least that's my take on it. Your choice whether you do or do not).
    ---
    Valerie Magee
    [URL=http://mageenet.net]MageeNET[/URL]

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread