Affiliate Manager
    Selling Digital Product on different networks, how to filter traffic?
    I want to sell my digital product through clickbank and other networks, but don't know how to set that up on my site.

How does one separate the traffic and direct them to the respective payment link? What kind of code does one use?

For example if my traffic comes from search engines they should see one product/payment page, and if the traffic comes from clickbank affiliates then they should see a different product/payment page.

Has anyone here done this?
    Last edited by fifthhouse; April 25th, 2011 at 01:02 PM.

The information on how to set up your payment link in Clickbank is found on this page: Creating a Payment Link

Presenting different sales pages and other payment options such as PayPal, 2CheckOut, or your own merchant account will make your affiliates lose some of their commissions. If you want to register your product in Clickbank, you should decide that commissions are earned only if customers pay via ClickBank.

You might find this article helpful: Five Pitch Page Mistakes ClickBank Vendors Should Avoid

You do not have to worry about people that come directly from search engines and not from affiliate referrals. This is because all buyers, regardless of whether they come from affiliate referrals, search engine referrals, or ads, will land on your sales page. Only when they click on the buy button do they get taken to the clickbank order page. And if it is not an affiliate referral, no commissions will be paid out by clickbank; it will all accrue to you.
    Michelle
    Affilorama Group Ltd
    Affiliate Marketing by Affilorama | Free SEO Software by Traffic Travis

Affiliate Manager
    Hello and thanks very much for your response.

Ideally what I would like to do is to have traffic from clickbank see one sales page and payment link, and traffic from other sources see a different sales page and payment link. This would not create a 'leak' from my affiliates, and it would save me paying 7.5% to cb on all my sales from other traffic sources.

A great majority of my traffic is from search engines and other sources which is why I'm trying to differentiate between the two.

Clickbank does not allow you to have multiple sales pages if you are selling a product through them. It's also not a good idea to create another sales page, drive traffic to it and compete with your affiliates. I think you'll find this thread helpful: Featured: Consolidated List of Affiliate Friendly Policies - ABestWeb Affiliate Marketing Forum
    Last edited by affilorama; April 25th, 2011 at 05:48 PM.
    Michelle
    Affilorama Group Ltd
    Affiliate Marketing by Affilorama | Free SEO Software by Traffic Travis

Affiliate Manager
    I think you are misunderstanding my post.

How would I be creating competition with affiliates if the two pages are only visible to each group?

Incidentally, I contacted cb and they said it's not a problem to create two sales pages for the very purposes I am trying to achieve.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread