Suspended ?
    I have received today and I can't understand : my EPN account has been suspended or not ?

Your eBay Partner Network Account- MI99

Dear ....,

During a routine review of our publishers, the eBay Partner Network Quality Team came across your account and we would like to get a better understanding of how you are driving traffic to eBay. Please reply to this email within 72 hours with a detailed explanation of how you are driving traffic to eBay. Please include the following in your email:
    1) The Campaign IDs you use
    2) Website URLs of all your sites that drive traffic to eBay
    3) Any special promotional methods that require written approval. If applicable, please include the approvals you have received
    4) An example outlining the steps the user would take before arriving at eBay.com
    5) Any third party agents that you are currently employing, and/or any server redirects.
    Last edited by Krugge; April 25th, 2011 at 05:39 PM.

I do not think you are suspended.

I got one of these and the reason was that they could not see the referring url from my EPN link clicks. My referrer was getting killed by javascript that I was using that did a browser redirect based on an "OnClick" event.

They later forced me to re-architect such that referral urls were sent.

BTW, not responding to their e-mail and/or not giving the right data will result in a suspension. Also, be aware that they do sometimes ask for server logs.
    Merchants, any data you provide to Google Shopping should also be in your affiliate network datafeed. More data means more sales!

Yeah you're not suspended. They do these reviews every once in a while for undisclosed reasons. I had to do one a few months ago. I think it was because I had a huge spike in earnings the previous month but that's purely speculation on my part.

Thanks to all. Looks like its ok ?

Dear ...

Thank you for the information you have provided. We have completed our review and closing this investigation as resolved.

Sincerely,

The eBay Partner Network Quality Team
    Last edited by Krugge; April 29th, 2011 at 04:37 PM.

sounds fine now.

That's interesting that you got a reply. After I sent them everything they asked for I never heard another word from them about the matter. After a few weeks went by I just assumed that I was in the clear.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread