Think back for a moment, when you first started affiliate marketing what was you most prominent, or biggest question your wanted to find out about affiliate marketing?

Now that you have been at it a while maybe your a $50 earner a month maybe your a $50,000 earner what is your biggest question now you still have not got answered

dont be shy.. lol it will be interesting to know

Yup, Sure ... now let me check ... Cagles Mill's Avatar
    The Midwest
    Actually, I got into this business not really expecting to make money. I started by wondering how I could possibly earn a few bucks to make my internet connection pay for itself as well as to have the cost of a domain name and web host pay for themselves. Was I surprised at where all of that led to.

Now that I am doing this for a living, my biggest question is how can I increase sales further?
    Rick M.
    I would rather have a bottle in front of me, than have a frontal lobotomy!
    Does your bubblegum lose its flavor on the bedpost overnight?

15 years and counting
    My biggest question was "Will it work?"
    I have the answer, now my biggest question is "Will it last?"

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    >>What was your one biggest question when you started

What's the Google algo?

>>and what is it now?

What has Google done to its algo?!?
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

When I started -- How do I find programs?

Now -- How do I use tools such as scripts, autoresponders, blogs, etc. to automate my affiliate marketing efforts? Then I can spend my time on building a better website, getting more traffic, and increasing sales.

How to get really started without having to buy some worthless, hyped-up e-book. Actually, I got turned off by there being SO MANY of them, all claiming to "have the answer."

So I started seeking. Learning a little here-and-there. Joined forum boards. Ran across ABestWeb (luckiest thing I ever found on the net)
    How to write HTML. One biggie-perhaps the biggest- how to upload your website to a server and have it work!

Now? Need to learn PHP. Need to stay more focused. Build a page a day no matter what.
    Keep learning.

Biggest question now? How in the #$%@# do I manage a datafeed?

Rick K.
    "Whether you think you can, or whether you think you can't...You're right!" -Henry Ford-

Then: Will the general public buy from a mall site? And how much do I have to learn?

Now: How to cost effectively reach huge amounts of potential customers (1-2 million) with as little money as possible on a monthly basis?
    Have you promoted your brand name today?

Mansfield, TX
    Then: Why isn't there a site out there to make it easier for people to {fill in the blank}? Maybe I should make one.

Now: Why isn't there a site out there to make it easier for people to {fill in the blank}? Maybe I should make one.
    Michael Coley
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

i have always wondered and still wondered what's in the minds of the 'potential conversions' that abandon the purchase/payment at the last step when they were required to pull their credit card.

yes, i know lots of the textbook responses to this (such as concern about their card info not being safe, shipping costs too high etc.), but really i would like to be in their minds at the point they hit the back button so that i could fix it and get them back.

Then - wonder if I could make some money with this

Now - wonder how I could make some more money with this - lol

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread