Will my plan succeed?
    I am a newbie to affiliate marketing - I have read that many are making money from Adsense, but as far as I understand, I feel that affiliate marketing is far superior, as compared to Adsense.

I have devised a business plan and its already put into motion - here is how it works

1. I offer free custom built & hosted websites.

These are ad-supported (and for the time being serving Adsense ) till I find someone who would give me a good program to run on my sites.

2. The people signing up for a free website, join my email list and the email has to work if they want people to get in touch with them through the website

3. So, now I have real estate to put the ads on and also an email list to promote my affiliate programs.

Will I succeed?

All responses are welcomed - also welcomed are people seeking free custom built & hosted websites and most importantly Affiliate Program Vendors and Managers.

I follow the rules of this forum and therefore cannot post my url for the free site, unless of course I get an explicit permission

Question 1: You need to get lots of traffic, what's your plan?
    Question 2: You need to get visitors' permission before you send Email to them, how will you do that?

Arrow
    1) Freemium
    2) I take their permission.

Honestly, I haven't had much success on getting traffic, any suggestions will be highly appreciated.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread