Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Outsourced Program Manager Brent E.'s Avatar
    Tiny Prints Reaches #1 in SAS Power Rankings
    Hello,

It is a great day for the Tiny Prints Affiliate Program. After sniffing the top spot this Holiday season(we got all the way up to #2), we broke through and finally claimed the #1 spot in the SAS Power Ranking. This is a major accomplishment that we are extremely excited about. The program got to #1 because of the great affiliate base that has supported us over the years. I want to thank all those ABW affiliates that have helped Tiny Prints meet this milestone.

I help manage the Tiny Prints affiliate program, with Acceleration Partners Marketing lead manager and owner Robert Glazer. Over the past year working with Bob, I have gotten a close look at how the Tiny Prints program operates. It is a well run program, that has benefited from a ton of hard work, by promoting fair affiliate practices and with innovative thinking. It also helps that Tiny Prints has the highest quality product on the market for custom cards, very competitive prices, and some of the best customer service you will ever receive.

With a 30 day EPC of $78, a 10% commission rate, a 180 day re-occurring cookie and exclusivity to ShareASale, working with Tiny Prints should be on every affiliates agenda.

Please email me at Belias@acceleration-partners.com with any questions you may have about the #1 ranked affiliate program on the #1 affiliate network.

Thanks for Reading,
    Brent
    Brent Elias
    Affiliate Manager/Acceleration-Partners
    Belias(AT)acceleration-partners.com
    "God Grant That Men Of Principle, Shall Be Our Principle Men" - Thomas Jefferson

Congats! That's no small feat. The previous #1 merchant held that spot for over 3 years.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey View Post
    Congats! That's no small feat. The previous #1 merchant held that spot for over 3 years.
    I was starting to think we would never pass them. Who would have known checks and custom cards could do so well in the affiliate industry.
    Brent Elias
    "God Grant That Men Of Principle, Shall Be Our Principle Men" - Thomas Jefferson

Congrats they held that top spot for a long time.

Very Impressive! Congrats!!

I remember 'almost' starting to promote them a year or so ago and then got distracted. Obviously my loss!

Congrats again for the huge accomplishment!

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent E. View Post
    Hello,

It is a great day for the Tiny Prints Affiliate Program. After sniffing the top spot this Holiday season(we got all the way up to #2), we broke through and finally claimed the #1 spot in the SAS Power Ranking.
    Brent,

Much deserved congratulations, I have followed your career in affiliate marketing and can honestly say - well deserved my friend.

As I posted in another forum, I love a good challenge and know that I will have you looking over your shoulder every day ... Game On Buddy ..
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

7. Thanks From:

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Congratulations team Tiny Prints!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rodriguez View Post
    Brent,

Much deserved congratulations, I have followed your career in affiliate marketing and can honestly say - well deserved my friend.

As I posted in another forum, I love a good challenge and know that I will have you looking over your shoulder every day ... Game On Buddy ..
    Thank you very much, Andy. That means a lot coming from you. I will say, the program probably would be in this spot with or without me. The ground work for success was already set up when I started co-managing the program. Robert deserves the credit for this one. He cultivated that program from the ground up. I am just lucky enough to have joined an awesome team, that shares the same affiliate marketing ideals as I do.

I look forward to the challenge! I have a feeling you see that #1 spot again. Not if I have anything to do with it though!

Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks at Think Tank.

- Brent

Thank you OTProf, Mr. O'Hare, and Rexanne(miss you!) for the shout out, it is appreciated.

OTProf, if you have any questions about the program, or would like some information about the program, please let me know, I'd love to get you going with us.

Thanks,
    Brent
    Brent Elias

http and a telephoto
    Congrats Brent! I know how hard it is to get to that spot
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Nice job Brent, Bob, and rest of the growing Acceleration Partners team!

Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by loxly View Post
    Congrats Brent! I know how hard it is to get to that spot
    Thanks Loxly. I thought we were going to do it this Holiday season with the addition of our storefront program for photographers, but those check guys held strong!

Looking forward to see you at Think Tank in a few weeks!
    Brent Elias

Quote Originally Posted by ladidah View Post
    Nice job Brent, Bob, and rest of the growing Acceleration Partners team!

Congrats!

Thanks very much, Ladidah. We certainly are growing. We added two more people last month to over see our affiliate operation. Very exciting times for us!
    Brent Elias

Hey Brent and Tiny Prints - I know I expressed our congratulations privately but I also want to add our sentiments in here, too. So...

CONGRATULATIONS

That is, indeed, a major accomplishment. You and the entire team are to be commended. Jill and I know how good it feels to just be "in" the PowerRank 100, much less all the way at the top. We're climbing, and will soon make two major announcements that will help us climb faster - but I don't know if we can ever hope to get where you are. However, as Andy R. says, "Game On!"

(BTW - if there is still room to register, one of us may be seeing you at ThinkTank.)
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Affiliate Network Rep Kim Salvino's Avatar
    Congratulations, Brent! What an accomplishment. You should be very proud!

Your success in this program is no coincidence - it is a direct result of your hard work. You have always been a terrific manager, and more importantly, an ethical one.
    Kim Salvino, Client Services Director, Performance Horizon Group
    Reach me at kim.salvino(at)performancehorizon.com or on (443) 617-4036

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Hey Brent and Tiny Prints - I know I expressed our congratulations privately but I also want to add our sentiments in here, too. So...

CONGRATULATIONS

That is, indeed, a major accomplishment. You and the entire team are to be commended. Jill and I know how good it feels to just be "in" the PowerRank 100, much less all the way at the top. We're climbing, and will soon make two major announcements that will help us climb faster - but I don't know if we can ever hope to get where you are. However, as Andy R. says, "Game On!"

(BTW - if there is still room to register, one of us may be seeing you at ThinkTank.)
    Thanks, Bill. When I was at CSN, my goal was to get to that #1 spot. I never thought I'd be doing it with another merchant. Tiny Prints is a good one though.

You and Jill made that headway into the top 100 power rank quickly. Congrats! I'm not really surprised though. The second you started Girly Checks, I knew it would be a slam dunk success in the affiliate industry.

That is great news! One is better than none!

Have a good weekend,
    Brent
    Brent Elias

Quote Originally Posted by Kim Salvino - buy.at View Post
    Congratulations, Brent! What an accomplishment. You should be very proud!

Your success in this program is no coincidence - it is a direct result of your hard work. You have always been a terrific manager, and more importantly, an ethical one.
    Thanks Kim. I am definitely proud to be a part of the team that got to #1! It is going to be even harder work to stay there.

Brent

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Congrats to you and Bob!!!

See you at Think Tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Donuts View Post
    Congrats to you and Bob!!!

See you at Think Tank.
    Thanks Donuts. Really looking forward to seeing you at Think Tank. I hope you haven't become a Miami Heat fan.

Brent

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    That's impressive as hec!

I've watched Bob work at every summit... at every Think Tank. He never took a break. And it paid off.

A BIG well deserved congrats!

All My Best,
    Billy Kay

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Thanks Donuts. Really looking forward to seeing you at Think Tank. I hope you haven't become a Miami Heat fan.

Brent
    grew up in Miami... before the Heat. not that my Magic were embarrassed, rooting for the Hawks and your Celtics. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Kay View Post
    I've watched Bob work at every summit... at every Think Tank. He never took a break. And it paid off.
    I'll second that Billy. We started managing a program for Blurb on April 1st of this year. They never had an affiliate program before we started managing them. I am stunned to announce that they are already ranked #10 in the SAS top 100 power rank. That was quick!!!

- Brent
    Brent Elias

Manager - Affiliate Marketing Patrick Vesperman's Avatar
    Brent - as a former employee of your competitor (and their affiliate manager for a time), there was a time I didn't care for TP much

Nice work on this front...certainly reflects on your efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Vesperman View Post
    Brent - as a former employee of your competitor (and their affiliate manager for a time), there was a time I didn't care for TP much

Nice work on this front...certainly reflects on your efforts.
    I know that feeling, Patrick. There were a few competitors that drove me crazy when I was working at CSN.

Thanks man, it is appreciated.

- Brent

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Thumbs up
    Thank you very much, Andy. That means a lot coming from you. I will say, the program probably would be in this spot with or without me. The ground work for success was already set up when I started co-managing the program. Robert deserves the credit for this one. He cultivated that program from the ground up. I am just lucky enough to have joined an awesome team, that shares the same affiliate marketing ideals as I do.

I look forward to the challenge! I have a feeling you see that #1 spot again. Not if I have anything to do with it though!

Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks at Think Tank.

- Brent
    Sorry Brent,

Checks Unlimited has regained the the coveted #1 position on ShareASale's Top 100 PowerRank list ...

with a whopping $145+ EPC, 23%+ conversion rate and 0% reversals, Checks Unlimited is one of the top performing affiliate programs on ShareASale ...

If you are not a member of this program, you should join today and start experiencing what our top 400+ active affiliates already know ... join today.

To your success,
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Andy Rodriguez; July 6th, 2011 at 10:59 AM. Reason: spelling
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast