Free software policy
    I use a free software tool called "Classified Ad Explosion." I have a couple of questions.

1) What do you think the value is of using online classifieds to promote your product?

2) Is it okay to post the link somewhere on this forum? If it is worthwhile to use classifieds and this software is free, I will offer the link,
    but I don;t want to violate any forum rules.

Thanks!

Chris

2) Is it okay to post the link somewhere on this forum? If it is worthwhile to use classifieds and this software is free, I will offer the link,
    but I don;t want to violate any forum rules.
    The rules are at the top of the page, in general links are not permitted to affiliate sites or to promote anything. If you're in doubt, you can set URLs to not become links by unchecking the boxes under your post in advanced mode:
    [] Automatically parse links in text
    [] Automatically retrieve titles from external links
    "Example dot com" is also an acceptable way to share information when you aren't sure. Another idea is to do a search here and see if the site shows up in other posts.

Well, that's the same question popping out from my head..
    I read from an ebook that suggest me to use classified ads..especially for some niches....
    It's worth a try maybe..

Quote Originally Posted by cmghome View Post
    I use a free software tool called "Classified Ad Explosion." I have a couple of questions.

1) What do you think the value is of using online classifieds to promote your product?
    Classified ads are probably worthless for any serious online marketing.

Think about it -- when was the last time you or anyone you know even went to a classified ad site online, other than Craigslist or possibly some remote parts of eBay?

The only time I'm even reminded that there are online classifieds is when someone asks questions like yours on a forum. I honestly haven't even looked at an online classified ad site in years.

Gary
    Generate more fake news.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread