Auto approved directory list
    Hi There,

I am looking for list of auto approved directory with high PR.

Thank you

Auto approved means which will not be moderated and simply accept that whatever you submit. Thant means no spam checker and backlinks from such sites are also poor which is simply worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by bestweblover08 View Post
    Auto approved means which will not be moderated and simply accept that whatever you submit. Thant means no spam checker and backlinks from such sites are also poor which is simply worthless.
    Totally agreed. Low quality backlinks won't beneficial to your websites. Try to find some high quality, manually reviewed directories. Backlinks from them will be more helpful.

You can search on internet High pr auto approved web directories
    But manually submission web directories is beneficial for you.

One say, nothing is like a free lunch. The Affiliate Marketing forum wont help you much about it. You should search for SEO-Related forums, like Digital point etc....

Also most of Free Directories (may be with high PR) has policy of refreshing the Free links....
    [FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="4"]Craig Stephen[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [URL="http://Logoinn.com/affiliate-program"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Sienna"][B][SIZE="1"]Logoinn.com[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL] | [SIZE="2"][URL="http://Logodesign247.com"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="SeaGreen"][B][URL="http://www.logodesign247.com/affiliate/"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Logodesign247.com[/COLOR][/URL][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL][/SIZE]
    [EMAIL="affiliate@logoinn.com"][SIZE="2"]Contact Us[/SIZE][/EMAIL] | [SIZE="2"][URL="http://www.shareasale.com/shareasale.cfm?merchantID=30741"][COLOR="Black"]Full [B]PPC[/B] Allowed / [B]30%[/B] flat commission / Unlimited Cookies [/COLOR][[B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Logo Design[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]24/7[/B][/COLOR]][/URL][/SIZE]

I think you should really go with google search, there you will find so many directory website and you will get your desired thing

Smile
    I was amazed to see your post,Haven't you heard about Google or any other Search Engine, you can simply look for this on it, I would also like to suggest you that this kind of list won't be beneficial for you, I think It is good if you look for high PR directory list on Google....

Thanks
    Pacificuk

directory list
    hai
    i got free directory list from vm options when i searched in google. Is it goodone or not.

Question
    Hai
    plz tell me the difference between auto approved and usual directory? we are having directory list we can use that one or wat? i am using vm options directory list.
    thank u

Directories are dead, No matter which one you choose. I submitted one of my site to Yahoo Directory and paid $300. Sadly it had absolutely no affect on rankings.

question
    hai
    frm directories we wont get rankings means why should we need to directory submission? other than bookmarking, classifieds, dir. deeplinks, forums do we have any off page activity?
    thank u

12. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread