Affiliate Manager Consultation
    Hey!

I am currently an affiliate manager myself and was looking for consultation on affiliate recruitment. I was curious as to what the cost of a few hours of this type of training would be.

Thanks in advance!
    Jeremy Hunter
    [SIZE="1"][I]Affiliate Manger for Convenient Gadgets & Gifts[/I][/SIZE]

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Hi Jeremy,

Welcome to ABW and the world of affiliate marketing. We used to run seminars to teach affiliate managers how to run programs based on industry best practices a few years ago. We stopped the seminars and now work one on one.

We now work directly with affiliate managers on a one to one basis. We find that it benefits the affiliate manager becuase we are able customize the training to the merchant's product and niche in the space.

We have several options for our affiliate manager training program, we can work with you on a month to month basis starting at $1,000 per month or we can work by the hour at $300.00 per hour. The monthly is a much better value and if you are interested, I can send you detailed information of the programs, what they covers, what you get etc.

We have trained a large number of OPMs the are working in the industry today along with many merchants and networks.

Feel fee to drop me a line and we can talk further ....
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread