Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Since many members here at ABW turn to me for information and testing regarding practice issues in affiliate marketing, I needed to let members know of a difficult decision I've had to reach regarding affiliatefairplay.com. I will no longer be pursuing affiliatefairplay as a company and as such be able to continue the work which I have been engaging in under that corporation. This decision has nothing to do with my feelings regarding certain practices within the Affiliate Marketing Industry, but are solely related to other factors which have emerged that require my full attention. Because of legal reasons, I will be removing the afp web site in a month or so. I have the utmost confidence that there are several others who are very capable to continue with testing, reporting and betterment of the Industry for all affiliates.

Of course this doesn't mean that I won't still throw my two cents in on occasion.

All my best,

ABW Ambassador
    I understand.
    Just move on and GOOD LUCK

Thank you for all that you have done and continue to.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

ABW Ambassador
    Ditto what Haiko said.

It's very unfortunate that this isn't going to blossom into something that would reward you for all you have done.

Wishing you all the best!

Continued Success,

Haiko

ABW Ambassador
    I wish this kind of thing would stop. As usual i don't know what's going on.

"Because of legal reasons, I will be removing the afp web site in a month or so."

What legal reasons? What exactly does that mean?

"but are solely related to other factors which have emerged that require my full attention."

What factors?

"I understand."

Understand what? Fill me in.

"Man oh man am I having fun with this on Shawns board"

Fun with what?

These type of threads where only a few know what going on gets old. Have them in private if you're not going to share.

Continued Success,

Haiko

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Trust,

My intentions were not to try to make anything look secret or be confusing. I made the post so things wouldn't seem to be going on "behind the scenes" and be confusing when my company was no longer there.

I'll try to clarify a bit for you that I can. The legal reasons for taking down the site in a month or so. That would be when the corporation papers comes up for renewal, which of course they won't be renewed. At that time the web site will need to come down because it is up there under the legal entity of a corporation. Nothing more sinster or secret than that.

The factors that have emerged that requrie my full attention. Those would be personal issues and my other business which has always been my primary business. So there are personal and business (outside of afp) factors which require my full attention at this time. These things do not leave me the luxury of pursuing AFP (as much as I want to) at this time. As to what the particular personal and business factors are specifically, I will not elaborate on publicly (or privately) because those things really are my own business.

Mike Mackin understands that there are things that have come up that does not allow me to pursue AFP as much as I would love to.

Fun with what? -- I have no idea on that one myself. I've no clue what's going on over on Shawn's board as no one from over there has contacted me with any questions and so all they would know is what I posted here. I suppose speculative posts.

(((B))) good luck in where ever your endeavors take you!!

You have done so much and I thank you!!
    Ebudae

Kellie,

Best of luck with whatever comes next!

Ben

Kellie,

Good luck. When I recently 'bumped heads' with you in another thread, believe me it had nothing to do with the things you've done for all of us. I greatly appreciate all of the work you've put into everything and hope you continue to give us all input from time to time!

Thanks again for all of your work!
    Life is like a dogsled team. If you ain't the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

-- Lewis Grizzard

Your efforts have been magnificent! I hope you will be free to resume them at some point in the future if you are a mind to.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Affiliate Manager
    Kellie, you've always inspired me. Thank you for all the knowledge and faith you've put in the affiliate industry. Best of luck with everything, and mongo hugs.

- Carolyn

You are one of the people in Affiliate Marketing that supported us with all your heart and time and I thank you and wish you all the best!

<Hugs>

What COC stand for? Crooks Overwriting Commission
    Don't worry tracking is Infected

Live life to the fullest, You only get 1 chance. Enjoy it while you can... Nothing last forever!

Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    Kellie,

Sorry to hear that. I think you have done great work for all of us in affiliate marketing.

Good luck with your next venture.

> still throw my two cents

Yes, you better.

Jorge

Kellie it goes without saying how much I apreciate all you have done for us affiliates. I can only say your input will be sorely missed and I thank you so much and wish you all the very best with your future endeavors.
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

A sincere Thank you Kellie for everything you've achieved in the name of affiliate fair play.

Best wishes for Christmas and I hope things work out for you.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Bestwishes Ms.B on all your endeavors as you really put your heart into all your projects. Digging under the covers of this Adwhore Industry should compel you to seek some fresh air every now and then. Enjoy watching some of the bad actors you've uncovered impload on their lack of ethics and greed. Laws will be made to curb the abusers whacking our shoppers systems....thanks in part to your efforts. Thanks!!
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

15 years and counting
    I'm sorry to hear about the future of AFP. I was expecting the affiliate world to be safer thanks to you.
    Wish you the best for your business and personal life.
    Thanks for what you have done for us and hope to see you back soon.

ABW Ambassador
    Special thanks from me.

carneol

Really sorry to hear about AFP. Hope that you will find time to post at ABW as you always did and will keep on sharing your knowledge with us.

Certainly your efforts against spyware/parasites are highly regarded by everyone. Sure we are going to miss that.

Best of luck for the future.
    <DT>[size=1][color=navy]"The best measure of a man's honesty isn't his income tax return.[/color][/size]<DT>[size=1][color=navy]It's the zero adjust on his bathroom scale." Arthur C. Clark[/color][/size]</DT>

ABW Ambassador
    Kellie sent you a pm.

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Kellie

We look forwards to seeing what 2005 and Kellie bring for us all

Cheers

Chris

24. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread