ABW Ambassador
    Wai Lana Yoga
    To ShareASale,

Recently someone wrote the following email to me:

Dear Friend,

We have reviewed your application and find it not suitable for our affiliate program. This maybe because you have a incomplete website, or you have not listed the website where you intend to promote our products on your Share a Sale profile. If this is the case, please apply for our program again when your website is complete or update your profile with the website you intend to promote our products on.

In any case we hope you enjoy the free meditation section on our website at (Spam Link they put in)
    Warm regards,
    Mark
    Affiliate Manager
    Wai Lana Yoga
    wailana_productions@wailana.com
    I wrote back and said:

Excuse me but I have been promoting your company for quite some time so I'm confused why you are saying my application is refused as I have not recently applied for your program. Are you a new affiliate manager? The website I have been promoting Wai Lana is (mywebsite url)
    Not only have they done this they have reversed all recent sales. Oh, I see they managed to throw in some promotion while they were at it.

My websites are listed anyway and it is certainly no excuse for these people to come in and reverse all sales not to mention dumping me from their program.

Anyway this was several weeks ago and they completely ignored my email, obviously their only concern was to save money and not pay affiliate so that is why they reversed the sales.
    Last edited by glittered; May 9th, 2011 at 07:59 PM.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Glinted,

If you want me to investigate, just send in a support ticket or email me at brian@shareasale.com with your userID, sales that were reversed, etc...

I don't want to talk about specific accounts on a public forum...

You may also want to take a look at any recent changes in their program agreement - it is becoming more common for Merchants to take a look at coupons and how they are used in promotion... I don't know if your site is related to that at all but just throwing it out there.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

ABW Ambassador
    thanks, I have sent an email with more details....
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread