Free advertsing sites
    We have an online skill game site and I am looking for some free advertising sites, and I found some also but not getting any results. Is anyone have any idea which is a good and free advertising site and is it a good way to advertise like that?

My guess is that you're probably gong to get what you pay for in this case. If the free sites were any good, they probably wouldn't be free. Unfortunately I can't offer any insight into any reasonably priced sites that would be effective for advertising games. You've picked a pretty competitive market.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

If they are good, they aren't free. There are a lot of free directories out there where you can leave an ad but the traffic is sparse and sporadic and untargetted. Places where you pay to advertise generally are able to send you better traffic, that's why they charge for it. An old saying is that there are two kinds of traffic: There is free, and there is good. Choose either one as they are not found together. (Although there are places willing to sell you poor traffic.)

4. Thanks From:

Yes I agree...Good things never found for free. You must have to pay for it.
    @OP, If you search at Google then you may find a large list of free advertising sites but can't say confidently that they're good.

Affiliate Manager Yulia from DNP's Avatar
    Agreed! If you want to get some good spot, you have to pay for it. What comes easy goes easy... better to invest some $ in quality advertising rather than wasting your time with low quality sites.

Quote Originally Posted by SolitaireTournament View Post
    We have an online skill game site and I am looking for some free advertising sites, and I found some also but not getting any results. Is anyone have any idea which is a good and free advertising site and is it a good way to advertise like that?
    Hi pal, Nothing good is cheap.
    However you could do some advertising in the very begining, but I don't recommend it.

Build up an affiliate program if possible
    Last edited by IanWS; June 30th, 2011 at 05:55 AM.

Use the local classifieds .Most of the classifieds open to free advertising

if free, and work, then a lot of people will use them. then they won't be good any more

10. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread