Hi guys,

I make information products to sell online. I can make products around pretty much any topic.

Given that I need affiliates to drive my traffic, its clear that I should be designing products that affiliates WANT to drive traffic for.

So tell me.. what do you look for?

- lots of keywords?
    - low bids?
    - high bids?
    - very general interest?
    - lots of searches?
    - don't care, coz you use email/pops/banners?

I'll make my sites convert.. so tell me.. what kind of traffic do you prefer to send?

Adrian

ABW Ambassador
    >I can make products around pretty much any topic.

Is this eBOOKS ?

Can be, but not necessarily. Could be a membershipsite, a CD course, a tape set, or something similar.

Does it make a difference if it converts well and does a good job for customers?

Sounds a tad strange to me...
    Life is like a dogsled team. If you ain't the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

-- Lewis Grizzard

Put together a complete Wicca 101 course.

Follow with a Wicca in depth course.

Also, put together a course on coven management and leadership.

Offer a series of patterns for making ritual robes and cloaks.

Put together a craft book on how to make ritual tools.

Give me a recipe book of foods for Wiccan and Pagan holidays.

Put together a craft book on how to make Wiccan and Pagan Holiday decorations.

Give me a book of about 50 simple spells that can be done with every day household items. These spells must harm none and they may not interfere with another's free will or I won't sell them. They must be original, functional and in accordance with the Wiccan Rede. You are advised to consult with a real witch on this. A trained HPs would be best.

Give me a downloadable, 50 page, Wiccan and Pagan kids activity book with printable pages; games, coloring pages, puzzles, etc.

Make a step by step manuel giving instructions on how to host a gathering. This should cover everything from locating a site to local laws to security to porta potties; everything you need to know.

These are informational things I would like to offer on my sites but I don't have time to make them myself and still do affiliate marketing.

These would have to be well written, original content, not just some rehashed crap you stole off the net that anyone can get free. People won't go for that and I won't sell it.

You say you can do any subject. Other than Wicca 101, which any fool can get off the net, I don't think you can do any of it. But, show me that I am wrong. Give me these to sell or just sell them to me and give me an exclusive. Quality only, please!

P.S. Google returns 2,070,000 pages for the query "Wicca". There IS interest in the subjects mentioned.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Ssanf - did you know that at Cafe Press you can sell books that you make yourself?

Sounds like you have a lot of great ideas - why not write them yourself and sell them on Cafe Press? Might be a good opportunity for you!!
    Ebudae

Ebudae,

I would LOVE to do that but the problem is a combination of time and talent. I spend all my time marketing products for other people and seem to have a little skill at that. My skill as a writer is untested and I am not too sure of my talent, either.

I would need many months, probably years, to create the products mentioned, which is why they would have built in value worth selling to others. If someone could provide those products, I could market them. With all the Pagan affiliates (and there are a whole lot) they could certainly be put in front of the buyers.

But, the real need is a marketable product. The product has to be something more than what could be obtained from a free encyclopedia CD that came with someone's computer or something that can be learned by a few minutes of a simple search. It has to be something with real built in value that comes from unique, creative work.

I believe there is both a need and a market for informational products of real value.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    SSanf you should be enthralled on putting together beaded jewelry creations using your knowledge of magic stone properties. Thousands of bead -crystal -semi-precious stone suppliers who sell everything from stringing, clasps, spacers,charms and pendents. Make Wicca approved sets for your audience for warding off spells or casting them. Then teach the craft to your Wicca group as you sell the groups creations.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Uh, yeah. But, you see, I don't make products. I sell them. I am an affiliate marketer.

I don't want products to make. I want products to sell. I COULD sell quality informational products.

I have such a wish list of products that I could sell but I can't find that you wouldn't believe it.

How about kits so people can make their own magick tools? Anyone got it?

Ritual travel kits? Anyone?

Adrianb, if you're interested in discussing letting us sell your products on a private branded label of our own, either on a per-sale rev share basis, or one time resell rights fee, please send me an email with the titles and descriptions (including page lenghts) of your information products.

Thanks
    [font=verdana][b][size=3][color=red]Are you familiar with [URL]MaxBounty.com[/URL] yet?[/color][/b][/size][/font][font=verdana][b][size=1][color=black]
    Over 120 merchants with CPA/CPS programs seeking affiliates
    Over 4500 network publishers seeking programs to advertise
    Earn $100 per merchant and 5% per affiliate on the second tier [/b][/color][/size][/font]

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Come on now SSanf...your sharp as a tack. You can write, sell and promote.You only have to coordinate and approve the designs made that would appeal to your target audience.... Pagans wearing beaded magic stone jewelry. You da boss! Look at www.jegem.com or the Overstock offerings you can buy and hawk on your sites and ebay. Even Mondera's Chris could contract special necklace -earring -bracelet designs from the far east artisans made with healing power stones ...cheap! They make them ...you sell them if your not the handicraft type.

Heck this motivates me to find a local merchant client, who's into this, and charge them for a site. Not for pagan beaded jewelry ...just custom made tasteful pieces for teens to old women to put into a handmade beaded jewelry box....LOL.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Mike if you do that I can send you a list of stones with magickal correspondences.

Or, that is pretty available on the net.

"Cunningham's Encyclopedia of Crystal, Gem, and Metal Magic" by Scott Cunningham is pretty well known but I haven't read it, yet.

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I make information products to sell online. I can make products around pretty much any topic. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, but I would prefer to sell information products from an actual expert in the field.

> Sorry, but I would prefer to sell
    > information products from an actual
    > expert in the field.

Hmm fair enough. By your logic Amazon should shut down, along with doubleday and any other publishing company.

Anyone else have any suggestions?

adrianb,
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Hmm fair enough. By your logic Amazon should shut down, along with doubleday and any other publishing company. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, but you didn't describe yourself as a publisher or clearing house. You said you could create these items yourself. I still say it's kind of a strange post. Can you give us an example of your work?
    Life is like a dogsled team. If you ain't the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

-- Lewis Grizzard

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread