Product Specific Networks?
    2Busy you seem like an expert and if I could ask (hopefully this will be helpful to iElement5 as well) does your location affect your choice of Affiliate network to join? (I am asking as a merchant) or is it best to join an affiliate network that deal with your industry? Do they get that specific?
    Last edited by 2busy; May 11th, 2011 at 09:30 AM. Reason: Moved Thread

I moved your question to where you are more likely to get useful responses because I just accidentally found it myself, hope you don't mind.

The larger networks have affiliates for most any product you want to have a program for, there are a few smaller networks that specialize in types of products such as software or ebooks. If you were to be more specific about your product type I'm sure you could receive many recommendations. From your username I would guess you offer language courses? Depending on how they are sold (package? download? subscription?) you might find a specific network's setup easier to work with.

Biggest networks have more affiliates active but unless the very high monthly costs can fit in your business plan there isn't any special benefit to joining the biggest. Smaller networks may have the tools to suit your business better than the big guys.

Red face
    Thank you very much for the move! Never really know where to post?

Thats a great help. We have the budget for a bigger network but as affiliates is not a great source of income and we although we get business worldwide, most of our sales come from online booking in Europe. I'm thinking a smaller European network, possibly based around travel or education would be best. Is the best way to search for these simply to put 'Travel affiliate network Europe' in google?

Thanks again!

In Europe there is a large affiliate forum like ABW called affiliates4u.com where you might find the right match.

Amazing! Can't thank you enough for your guidance

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread