Can anyone provide me with some info about Searchfeed.com? They've approached me and asked me to join their ad network as a publisher -- they've been very aggressive about it, in fact -- so aggressive that I am wondering why they are so eager to have me join, since my site isn't likely to bring in huge amounts of revenue for them. It is true that I get decent traffic, but my site covers a niche topic so ad networks don't generally beat down my doors. Maybe I'm being overly paranoid, but I would appreciate any feedback on experiences others have had with this company. Thanks.

Reminds me of the days when search123 pressured me to join. Worst mistake ever.

Searchfeed.com also begged me to join not to long ago got about 4 emails from them and I told them to finally F-OFF. But I don't know much about searchfeed.com I just didn't want to deal with another search company. But I will say this all the search results tend to be crappy and paid listings.

Thanks for the reply, Mikey. I may create an account with Searchfeed just to see what it's all about. But I wish they weren't being so aggressive about this, because it's making me think there's some catch here I'm not seeing.

The catch is horrible search results, and don't expect the emails after you join to stop, soon after they will start emailing you asking you to place the search box someplace else and if you haven't why and blah blah blah.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread