Affiliate Manager
    Looking for examples of highly successful sales pages
    I am in the process of rewriting and redesigning my sales page for my product, and am looking for some examples to help me find my way. Does anyone know of some sales pages that are known to have high conversion rates?
    [URL="http://mindfulnessangermanagement.com"]Mindfulness Anger Management[/URL]

Affiliate Manager
    Is your product an info product? Are you looking to convert on a trial of a CPS basis?

The answers to those questions and similar ones are going to affect what kind of salespages you should be studying.

Affiliate Manager
    Hi Drew. My product is an anger management product. You can see it at: my signature/anger-management-programs/

I don't know what CPS basis is, but I'm trying to improve my sales, conversion rate, which right now is almost zip. I recently re did my sales page and want to continue to perfect it. I am looking for examples I can draw some inspiration from.

Thanks for your help!

To be frankly, if you're promoting some product offers, then you need to show those products more clearly, I mean on the home page. Your website has so many contents, maybe it's helpful for your website rank, but after visitors click in, they can't find the products.
    Maybe you should create a landing page or make a website like this one: www.weightlossnpills. com/
    Last edited by BurgerBoy; May 19th, 2011 at 06:42 AM. Reason: Unlinked

Affiliate Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneWilson View Post
    To be frankly, if you're promoting some product offers, then you need to show those products more clearly, I mean on the home page. Your website has so many contents, maybe it's helpful for your website rank, but after visitors click in, they can't find the products.
    Maybe you should create a landing page or make a website like this one: www.weightlossnpills. com/
    Thanks for your feedback. Yes, the main reason it's set up as a blog with lots of content is that people like it when you provide lots of free content. Then they feel good and like you and at some point they want to buy your products. And yes, it is driving me ever closer to the top of google search ranks.

The other thing is that my landing page for my clickbank affiliate network is the product page, so they land right there and will not have any problem finding my product page, because they will be on it.
    Last edited by 2busy; May 19th, 2011 at 09:52 AM. Reason: unlinked quoted URL

Quote Originally Posted by fifthhouse View Post
    Thanks for your feedback. Yes, the main reason it's set up as a blog with lots of content is that people like it when you provide lots of free content. Then they feel good and like you and at some point they want to buy your products. And yes, it is driving me ever closer to the top of google search ranks.

The other thing is that my landing page for my clickbank affiliate network is the product page, so they land right there and will not have any problem finding my product page, because they will be on it.
    Conversion rate good?

Affiliate Manager
    No, the conversion rate is terrible. But in terms of that, almost none of my traffic comes from people searching "anger management", which will come as I get higher on google. But this is why I made the post, to find out how to increase the conversion rate...I recently rewrote the sales page based on various advice. So now I'll see if it increases....

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread