Anybody know which affiliate program that is most trusted and profitable for its affiliate ?
    List the Program name please not affiliate network name. Better supported with information about time of join and commission income fact.

raffaeloties sure tops the list. lol

Looks for things where the merchant has a good margin and can't afford to give quite a bit away.

Usually this means things where the real value is in intellectual property like music on CDs, movies on DVD or software products.

I have missed out my most profitable sector, but the clues are above.

Les

Prohost, do you really think anyone is going to tell you the truth...????

why would I share the name of my best program???

next you'll want me to tell you how I market it!

then you want me to market for you....

my advice... stay with your day job! adbandon your websites and be happy with the meager pentence you call your paycheck!!!!

if you have to ask this question you dont have a clue.....

Jooe
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    Ouch Joe, lol.

One thing, look at merchants that are active here, lots of them have great programs. Of course, you will be competing with abwers, but if you find a specific niche and promote that specific item or group of items well, that would make a good start.
    Following everyone else is a GREAT way to become average.

Prohost Ok it all depends on what you are looking for. Some programs have seasonal success and others are in-demand services that people want every day of the tear year. I suggest the RAPIDSATELLITE[/b] program. This referral program pays up to $110. With Satellite Dish Receivers and Satellite Radios on a all time high on demand, the results are staggering. So this is a good way to start. They also can set you up with your very own website dedicated to their services and all you do is market your site and reap the rewards of your hard efforts. Prehost it is now up to you to take action and good luck.
    [URL=]http://www.intelefone.net/voipvincent[/URL]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by prohost:
    Anybody know which affiliate program that is most trusted and profitable for its affiliate ?
    List the Program name please not affiliate network name. Better supported with information about time of join and commission income fact. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Based on the criteria you listed, I would say it's probably Amazon.com.

"Most Trusted". They have hundreds of thousands of affiliates. That sounds pretty trustworthy.

"Most Profitable for Affiliates". With the vast number of affiliates they have and the long time they've been in the business, I wouldn't be surprised if they've paid out more affiliate commissions than any other merchant.

I bet your not really interested in those criteria, though. You're probably more interested in "which affiliate program would perform the best for you?", and only you can answer that.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    - - - - -
    I bet your not really interested in those criteria, though. You're probably more interested in "which affiliate program would perform the best for you?", and only you can answer that.
    - - - - -

That is so true! Our various life experiences gives us all different strengths and viewpoints. While I may sell the heck out of imported Canadian earmuffs, you might never sell a single one.
    Following everyone else is a GREAT way to become average.

So in the end Prehost. You have many many programs you can chose from. There are mumerous factors which determines what works and what does not.
    The best advice I give to people inthis business is to promote something that you have tried. It is very easy to get frustrated when you do not see the results that you want. In other words you must believe in the product or service you are selling to the visitors to your website or else you will lack the passion and drive.
    So dig deep in your soul to dscover your hobbies, what do you enjoy doing and work around that. Then look around for affiliate programs that matches your taste, you likes , hobbies, etc.
    As for me I am TV freak so I will always suggestDIGITALSATELLITES to everyone....they pay vey high too... Dig deep prehost and find your passion. Good luck again.

[removed aff link]

ABW Ambassador
    I second Michael Coley's assessment. Amazon.com is the best program in terms of trustworthiness and profitability.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Better supported with information about time of join and commission income fact. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Time of join: 1999.
    Commission income fact: thousands of dollars.

That wasn't so hard. And I don't see why whenever this question is asked that people are so secretive and/or sarcastic. Now, let's hear from some other people about their best programs - it is the season of giving and sharing.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Vincyheat:
    _Prohost_ Ok it all depends on what you are looking for. Some programs have seasonal success and others are in-demand services that people want every day of the tear year. I suggest the [URL Removed] program. This referral program pays up to $110. With _Satellite Dish Receivers _ and _Satellite Radios_ on a all time high on demand, the results are staggering. So this is a good way to start. They also can set you up with your very own website dedicated to their services and all you do is market your site and reap the rewards of your hard efforts. _Prehost_ it is now up to you to take action and good luck. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Vincyheat, FYI affiliate links are not allowed in this forum

[JJJay is correct]

my advice would be :
    Look for program that have a target in synergy with your Websites's audience.

E.g. : If your Website audience is Female between 40 and 50 don't affiliate with a program that sales Hockey stuff.

try to find the product that could fit the needs of your visitors.

Regards,
    [left][b]Sebastien Boyer[/b][/left]
    [left]Affiliate program manager[/left]
    [left]MedExpress Benefits Inc [/left]
    [left]email:affiliates@medexpressbenefits.com[/left][left][indent][i]MedExpress is leading the way in providing discounts on the Highest quality Healthcare.[/i] [url="http://www.medexpressbenefits.com"]http://www.medexpressbenefits.com[/url][left][i]Affiliate info & signup :[/i] [url="http://affiliates.medexpressbenefits.com"]http://affiliates.medexpressbenefits.com[/url][/left][/indent][/left]

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread