Affiliate Manager
    Question about Affiliate Manager com
    I spoke today with a rep from affiliate manager dot com about signing up with them. There is an monthly fee, and they find affiliates for me and manage the relationships with those affiliates.

I was wondering if anyone here works or has worked with them. How is it going? Are there things you can tell me in terms of preparation, what to expect, the good and the bad?
    [URL="http://mindfulnessangermanagement.com"]Mindfulness Anger Management[/URL]

I have never "worked" with them. However, I have known them ever since we first met at the Miami Affiliate Summit in 2007. They are good folks who know the business, have all the right contacts, and have a high degree of integrity. If they have something you find interesting as it applies to what you want to accomplish - you certainly won't go wrong.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Affiliate Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    I have never "worked" with them. However, I have known them ever since we first met at the Miami Affiliate Summit in 2007. They are good folks who know the business, have all the right contacts, and have a high degree of integrity. If they have something you find interesting as it applies to what you want to accomplish - you certainly won't go wrong.
    Thanks Bill. I've spoken with them and they do indeed sound like they have lots of experience, and seem full of integrity. The rep I spoke with was very honest with me, not trying to 'sell' me or coerce me in any way. She was very professional and because of that I decided to go ahead and work with them.
    [URL="http://mindfulnessangermanagement.com"]Mindfulness Anger Management[/URL]

They have a forum here (under their old company name, Suluta - we still need to rebrand their forum!). I have known them for a long time and have worked with them as an affiliate, and I highly recommend them.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread