Affiliate Manager
    Resource for Creating "Hard Copy" of my e-program
    I have an audio and text based e-program, and I want to create a hard copy, a book and CD. Does anyone know the best way to create that? Is there a standard in the industry that most people use?

I know about Lulu, which looks like an excellent option, but unfortunately they don't do CD's. I want to find one service that will put together my book with the CD in the back.

Any suggestions?
    [URL="http://mindfulnessangermanagement.com"]Mindfulness Anger Management[/URL]

There are many POD companies you can check out. I know that good old CafePress does books and CDs, I don't know whether they combine them or any idea what they cost. They are probably higher than having a quantity done at once, but you don't need to order hundreds at a time either.

3. Thanks From:

Affiliate Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by 2busy View Post
    There are many POD companies you can check out. I know that good old CafePress does books and CDs, I don't know whether they combine them or any idea what they cost. They are probably higher than having a quantity done at once, but you don't need to order hundreds at a time either.
    A belated 'thank you' for your response.
    [URL="http://mindfulnessangermanagement.com"]Mindfulness Anger Management[/URL]

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread