http and a telephoto
    I was pleasantly surprised today to get a present from the AM of GoCollect. I know some of you that make big bucks probably get lots of goodies, but I have just started making a good go of this in the last year. And I spent a lot of time last spring complaining about GoCollect and payment problems. Well, I stuck with them and they stuck with me and together we are doing ok

I really don't expect presents, but it is nice to be appreciated

Now Billy Kay can step up and tell us more about all those presents from AM's he is getting for his son
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Yes it is always a nice gesture to get something from your affiliate companies. Even if it's a Christmas card. I still have the original hand-signed card I got from Meg and Pierre over at ebay for being one of their top sellers.(That was before they went public and forgot about the non-corporate sellers).

ABW Ambassador
    [edited]
    oops wasn't supposed to use the "G" word today; just lost a bet

Presents are nice, but I like it better when they convert, don't change their site for no good reason, pay well and on time.

I do treasure my CJ train whistle.
    Affiliate Marketing - The hardest easy money I ever made.

It is nice to be appreciated! Years ago there were so many gifts from merchants, now it is a true treat to get them! I have had a few this week and they are VERY much appreciated. :0)

Truth in information act disclosure:
    ====================================

GoCollect had a <span class="ev_code_RED">FREE</span> forum on ABW but, they decided to close their forum when there was too much 'crapola' being posted by affiliates see the old forum for more info ... http://abw.infopop.cc/eve/ubb.x?a=corfrm&cf=774604789 or should I say ..... see what is left after their editing, not mine.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

http and a telephoto
    Hey, part of my point was, I was one of the big ranters in that forum, and we have been able to work out a good relationship in the long run. *Sometimes* that can happen
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    I got a holiday card from the AM of Better Homes and Gardens and I know a present is on its way from an AM with SAS. I love surprises! I love them so much that even though I know where hubby hid my presents I haven't even peeked. (Honest and true!)

Did anyone get a goodie from Google this year? I've been wondering how they could possibly top last year's awesome gift.

It cetainly is nice to get a present from a merchant that you do well for but I must say as for GoCollect I had more posts deleted from their forum than from any other. Seems to me they did not like to face the fact that some affiliates were less than pleased at the way certain parasites were overwriting/diverting our AFFID's and any posts relating to this were swiftly deleted with no explanations.

I still have my cusimano gocollect script but I will never use it to promote them as I like to get all the sales credited to me that I make and I hate the fact that some scumbags can syphon them off without getting penalised by either gocollect or CJ.
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

ABW Ambassador
    We got something from Google today. A clock radio it looks like. I didn't take it completely out of the box.

ABW Ambassador
    OK, my mistake..google sent us a mood light, am/fm radio. Kind of cool looking.

I got a card! From one of my clothing merchants.

Affiliate Manager AffiliateBuddha's Avatar
    REM, it's a fantastic looking radio isn't it? kinda like one of the old imac computers. I'm keeping one at my office desk.
    Gift Shopping Zone Affiliate Program on SAS - 10% per sale with unlimited cookie duration, over 10,000 products.

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread