Found a good product, goes with my site well, luckily merchant also has an affiliate program. But the merchant is with Regnow.com. I have never used them before and didnt hear much about them either.

Can anyone, using them or know about them, provide some details about the network as a whole?

Appreciate that, thanks!
    <DT>[size=1][color=navy]"The best measure of a man's honesty isn't his income tax return.[/color][/size]<DT>[size=1][color=navy]It's the zero adjust on his bathroom scale." Arthur C. Clark[/color][/size]</DT>

Regnow works great, only problem I've ever had has to do with the linking. You need to make sure if you link to their site and not the buy it now page from regnow, that they are using regnow as a payment processor. Some have used regsoft, paypal and others, so you get no comission for the sale because it doesn't actually go thru regnow. Otherwise they are great.

Added: I did forget that some merchants detect regnow links and do not show any other payment options, assuring that you get your commission.

I've not long started using regnow too.
    What I was thinking was, since it's all software, is it all cleanor are there any bundled installs with parasites?

I'm not sure if there is any list anywhere, but I'm sure it's probably something you have to figure out for yourself. Might be a good idea to try to get regnow to validate them somehow.

Valid point! Yup something to be careful about and to make sure the softwares are free of such things.

hmmmmm one more thing to worry about before I promote the software.
    <DT>[size=1][color=navy]"The best measure of a man's honesty isn't his income tax return.[/color][/size]<DT>[size=1][color=navy]It's the zero adjust on his bathroom scale." Arthur C. Clark[/color][/size]</DT>

Regnow Catalog Data Feed: Regnow announce that their data feed is now live and in beta mode. Choose from four types: CSV, JavaScript, PHP, and XML. Visit thier data feed page: http://dc1datafeed.regnow.com/default.aspx or https://www.regnow.com/affiliatepriv/

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread