ABW Ambassador
    Hello Everybody,
    Hoping that the oldies haven't forgot me yet.

Cos i can't remember the date i posted last
    Well I used to read ABW but didn't want to post, simply bcos I desired to accomplish something at first.

For most oldies might know that I was hell bent on creating something...some script :P
    So I wanted to get that done first. Anyways i'll talk about that a little later in this post.

I might not be back permanently just yet, I'll also explain this part later.

Firstly these past couple of years have gone quite well, plenty of ups and downs.
    Most importantly I have grew out of the "teenage kid" and have learnt to handle myself as an adult.

Been six years since I stepped into the world of affiliate marketing and listed below are few things I have accomplished through this wonderful world.

1. Purchased A Mini Bungalow
    2. My Own Car (Opel - German make)
    3. A Shop in a commercial complex.

4. About to purchase two new properties in a couple of months.

5. Have learnt a lot about law :P always helps.

6. Been in and out of relationships like flies entering my home (everyone remember the flirt in me right) But I guess i have finally found the one I would settle with.

And after all these years, am still 21. Celebrated my 21st bday on november 26th, well not quite celebrated it but am 21 alright.

Thanks to affiliate marketing for all of this.

Now let me come back to the main point of discussion.

I spend 3 years behind this, yes 3 years.
    The first 1 1/2 years were used to create an ASP(.asp) version of it, but I guess my brain power wasnt matured enough to handle the entire project flow. After all the developments, after all the extra ordinary features that i implemented, It just didn't work.

During this period I actually let down quite a few members at ABW who perhaps wanted to see me complete that project.

I completely gave up hope but then I coudn't let my dream die.
    I first created a project flow by devoting hours and hours for months, literally stressing out to a point where my health was questionable. This time i chose PHP(.php) for scripting

The second step was about going point by point periodically, resting my brain and reducing work load. The scripting of this project started in Jan 2004 and completed this very same month (December 2004)

To the one's who would still love to have me complete this project, I won't let you down this time.

I haven't mentioned what this project exactly is all about, but am sure most already know where I'm coming from.

I shall reply to posts in this topic and then will only post next when am ready to run a BETA Test at ABW.

Will be back soon with complete documentation about the project and the features involved that sets it apart from others available in the market today.

Until Then,
    Best Regards
    Amit Lewis
    TGO

ABW Ambassador
    What the hell was that about? Can an old timer clear this up a bit.

Was that batman?

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    All your commissions belong to us.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Hey, Amit enough with the "oldies" already

Congratulations on all your successes and a belated 21st best wishes

Sounds like you really fell on your feet, well done Amit, I know it wasn't easy.

Good to see you around, and sorry can't help you with your project strictly a html girl

Amit, good to hear from you!
    Congrats on everything - glad to hear you are doing well!!

(I have had a name change but I am sure you will remember the - lol)

Ebudae

ABW Ambassador
    Sid, Mike said it best.
    Hey mike hope you and charlie are both doing fine.

Hey MJ, awesome to see you around girl and thanks for the belated bday wishes

Ebudae I will remember you for sure since you were among the first few joined at ABW, but hehe your original id pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Pat? if am not mistaken

Best Regards
    Amit Lewis

lol, not Pat - sent you a PM.

Welcome back!
    Ebudae

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Amit ...Charlie sends you his best. He thought you were working on a BHO zapper project. The one that secrets commissions for eBates and all into his personal affiliate account. The ultimate script performing the final "cookie shuffle".
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

ABW Ambassador
    Ebudae thanks for the PM,

Mike let charlie know that I'm creating a project that is sure to add a few more chillies and gauvas(parrot fruit) in his daily diet.

Best Regards
    Amit Lewis

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread