Does Google Adwords Working?
    Hello..

I'm from Turkey. I'm an affiliate for one year. But for 5 months we can't use Google Adwords.. Google doesn't allow campaigns if it has affiliate link..

I don't know that this problem only in Turkey or not. Can anyone use Google Adwords in other countries. I use "Adwords Coupons" for campaings but doesn't work..

I'm waiting your answers. Thanks for your helps.....

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    they allow aff links, i do it all of the time. better check for other reasons why.

Yep, I also use affiliate links with Google AdWords, and have never had an ad rejected before. OK, an ad was rejected once in my early days, but for a different reason.

One more question..
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeAppiah View Post
    Yep, I also use affiliate links with Google AdWords, and have never had an ad rejected before. OK, an ad was rejected once in my early days, but for a different reason.
    Hi George.. I add you to my contacs. if you accept I will be happy.

I have one more question. Which one do you use with Adwords. Coupon or Credit Cart? I'm trying to find the reason.

I use Coupon for each account. But in Turkey it doesn't Work. Some friends told me that if you try it from other countries (ex:you are in Turkey. But your account from Ghana.) it's ok

If you open your accounts with coupons and if it works clearly, I will try something else to use adwords.

Quote Originally Posted by Donuts View Post
    they allow aff links, i do it all of the time. better check for other reasons why.
    Hi friend. Thank you for your reply.. I asked one more question. I will be happy if you reply.

They only allow one account last I heard unless you are signed up as an account manager. One coupon per account. I haven't looked for a long time, but if you could run ads free that way, everyone would be doing it I think.

Quote Originally Posted by degetthe View Post
    Hi George.. I add you to my contacs. if you accept I will be happy.
    I have added you to my contacts.

I have one more question. Which one do you use with Adwords. Coupon or Credit Cart? I'm trying to find the reason.
    I use my credit card issued here in Ghana to fund my AdWords account, and I'm on the post-payment option. I've never had any issues before, as far as billing goes. I use the came card with Google Checkout, also no issues at all.

I use Coupon for each account. But in Turkey it doesn't Work. Some friends told me that if you try it from other countries (ex:you are in Turkey. But your account from Ghana.) it's ok
    If you're talking about those signup vouchers, yes, I remember... I signed up with AdWords, got busy and never touched the account for 3 weeks, then I got a call from AdWords team asking how they might help me get started. After the call I got an email with $250 voucher, and I successfully redeemed the voucher. I don't remember now, but I must have been in Ghana or Uganda at the time. This is about three (four?) years ago.

As 2busy says you can't just be using vouchers to fund your account all the time. Also, note that vouchers are sometimes issued for specific countries, so if your billing address is not in the country for which the voucher is issued, it might not work.
    Last edited by GeorgeAppiah; May 31st, 2011 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2busy View Post
    They only allow one account last I heard unless you are signed up as an account manager. One coupon per account. I haven't looked for a long time, but if you could run ads free that way, everyone would be doing it I think.
    Yes. You're right. I use one coupon for one account. But it doesn't work. I worry about the problem that is only in Turkey..

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread