If someone has a news letter that reaches my exact targeted audience and that newsletter has a subscription base of 14,000 people, what would be a fair offer to pay for an ad in their newsletter? They have never done this and neither have I. I think I would make a commission of about $4.75 on each sale from this newsletter.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Ms Dumb Ass ... but, *NOT* Today! westgroup's Avatar
    Ezine advertising can be an incredible boost to your sales or it can be a total waste of money.

Before investing and money find out their advertising choices. If they don't offer you a solo ad, don't bother. Once your ad is listed with several others it looses it's punch.

Some often will have 16 ads in one running of a newsletter and people don't even look at them.

Some have top, middle and bottom ads. The top will sometimes work ok, but if after reading the ezine they don't decide to save the newsletter, your ad is gone.

However, if your ad is the only on in that ezine, you have the full attention of it's readers. That is why I only do solo advertising.

Prices for solo's can be $25 up to $300 for a 14,000 circulation. You can visit ezineadauction.com and scroll for similar ezines and find out what the market is bearing.

If you are not into health related products you can usually get a terrific deal at the end of December through the end of February.

Good luck...I love ezine advertising

Thank you for the words of wisdom. I am fighting Google back!
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread