Thread: ShareASale ThinkTank11 Notes

Thumbs up ShareASale ThinkTank11 Notes
    Its a rainy day in Chicago so we are thankful that all the events are indoors. Last night's OPM Event was a huge success for Greg Hoffman Consulting. Cindy and I talked and talked and talked all night.

I personally met with affiliates that are brand new to the industry all the way to my first real chat with the legendary James Martell. The evening was filled with great discussions on how to work together and how to promote our clients in unique ways.

It was so busy at our table, I only had a few moments to talk with a client I had never met before - David Culpepper from SubscriptionAgent.com. We'll have plenty of time to talk today during merchant meetings.

More notes to come throughout the week. Now, it's time for breakfast.
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.
    Visit Greg Hoffman Consulting

2. Thanks From:

Enjoy your breakfast, Greg. I can only imagine how busy (all of) you have been - largest Think Tank ever.

Jill has been keeping me "in the loop" via a stream of txt msgs.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Have fun! Please give everyone a hug from me.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Day 2: Sat in on a great session yesterday morning with Justin from Stupid.com on buying trends. Despite being outweighed in star power, my merchant stole the show. All he has to do is talk about his products! I mean come on, it's STUPID!

The OPM session with Jessica was very informative. SAS has some new tools for OPMs to use for affiliate management. I wish we had seen the new interface for affiliates. I kept hearing how wonderful it was - in due time.

The afternoon merchant sessions were CRAZY busy. Cindy sat with David at SubscriptionAgent and met non-stop for hours with affiliates. I left Justin on his own to give away his half ton of freebies. Did everyone get a butt mug or bacon air freshener? I sat with Joe from Flirty Aprons most of the day talking to new affiliates and some of my bestest friends.

Then we went to the United Center to see the Heat eliminate the Bulls in Game 5 of the NBA playoffs. Very sad to see the last 10 seconds with 23,000 dead silent fans. But the excitement in the arena for 99% of the game was electrifying. Loved every second of it.

Now, I think I'm off to explore the city for a while and eat a greasy breakfast at my favorite hole in the wall - The Billy Goat Tavern.
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.

6. Thanks From:

Cheezborger, Cheezborger, Cheezborger! Thanks for inviting me along for breakfast at the Billy Goat Tavern!
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey View Post
    Cheezborger, Cheezborger, Cheezborger! Thanks for inviting me along for breakfast at the Billy Goat Tavern!
    You are a brave man for eating that double cheezborger that early in the morning.
    Greg Hoffman

I couldn't go there and ONLY have breakfast.

9:15 is too early for lunch? I thought 9am was a little late for breakfast.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

10. Newsletter Signup