Thread: [CJ] HansenWholesale.com: Fire Magic Grills!

[CJ] HansenWholesale.com: Fire Magic Grills!
    Hello Everyone,

Summer grilling season kicks off this Memorial Day Weekend and your visitors will be entertaining at home and enjoying their outdoor living more than ever! HansenWholesale.com offers Fire Magic grills in an all-inclusive package or as customized components and accessories.

At HansenWholesale.com all Fire Magic backburners, oven housings, and barbecue units are shipped fully pre-assembled. A convenient and attractive stainless steel cover is provided to protect the backburner from grill splatter when not in use. All Fire Magic Backburner barbecues include our Heavy-Duty Rotisserie Kit with Counterbalance.

We encourage you to share this information with your visitors. A Text Link has been uploaded on CJ to assist you in promoting this offer.

Text Link:

{LINK_10902570}

Have a Fantastic Week!

Best Regards,

Angely Nunez
    P: (682) 478-5882 | Fax: (407) 650-2820
    E: Hansen@affiliatemanager.com
    W: Affiliate Program Management: Affiliate Program Manager / Management

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    After seeing your post, I decided to look further into this merchant, and what I saw would cause me to run screaming away from this merchant, as fast as possible.

I see a merchant site not only plastered with 800 phone numbers, but also

1) Products without prices, but rather with big, bright, red & yellow boxes containing the message "Call for Guaranteed Lowest Prices"; and

2) Notices throughout offering Free Shipping and No Sales Tax, if customers CALL to order with the provided "promotion" code.

Yet - this merchant is NOT in the Commission Junction PAY-PER-CALL program.

So, how does an affiliate EVER qualify for a commission?
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

In looking a bit further, I see that many products can ONLY be ordered by phone, and that for many products that actually can be ordered online, such as fireplace logs, this message is shown:
    "Why Should I Call To Order?
    Aside from being able to offer you an even better price, our Gas Log Experts can make sure the logs you purchase are SAFE and Appropriate for your particular fireplace."
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;

Outsourced Program Manager
    Phone Tracking In Place
    Hello AffiliateHound,

I understand your concerns but we do have phone tracking in place. Our agents are trained to ask for the promo code given at the top right hand corner of the site on every order, this allows us to identify if an affiliate is responsible for the sale. We then manually credit the sale to the affiliates account on CJ. Additionally, we are looking into Pay Per Call and will be making a decison on that soon. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Best regards,

Priscilla

Thanks for the response, Priscilla.

You really should have that info in your CJ Merchant Detail so prospective affiliates will be aware of it.

Outsourced Program Manager
    Hello AffiliateHound,

No worries. We appreciate your time and expertise. Have a good evening.

Best regards,

Priscilla
    Best regards,

Priscilla Nuñez

AffiliateManager.com Sr. Account Manager
    (407) 519-0322 | AM@affiliatemanager.com

AffiliateManager.com programs:
    Sportsmemorabilia.com [SAS] [CJ] [AL] [GAN]| Aspenpublishers.com [GAN] | Fibers.com [SAS] | Crazyforbargains.com [SAS] | PriveCo Inc. - Overthehill.com, Bachelorette.com, ShopInPrivate.com, RomanticGifts.com, Adult toy store [SAS] [CJ] | RutherfordHill.com [SAS] | WorkingPerson.com [SAS] | BeautyCollection.com [GAN] | RhoadesCar.com [SAS] | Espow.com [CJ] | GovernmentAuction.com [LC] [SAS] [GAN] |Giftback.com | NextChecks.com [SAS]| BuildaJommlaWebsite.com [SAS] | HansenWholesale.com[CJ] | Inquire about our Pay Per Call Programs

7. Newsletter Signup