From Haiko: http://abw.infopop.cc/eve/ubb.x?a=tp...1&m=9161006511

Well, for those of us who have been waiting 10 long months we are certainly disapointed. TrueTracker had the potential to be something really great and I'm sorry it is not to be.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

"Well, for those of us who have been waiting 10 long months we are certainly disapointed. TrueTracker had the potential to be something really great and I'm sorry it is not to be."

Yes, I agree on that but, not on the title (TrueTracker is Dead?)

For something to be dead, it must first be alive and the way I see it, I have not lost the hope of seeing a TrueNetwork come alive someday in the future.

At least for now we still have the SaS network and so far, so good.

Sal.

Yes, certainly a disappointment. Haiko put a lot of money and time into it, but I think it was quite a bit larger of a project than he anticipated. You have to commend Haiko for trying, though.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

What a horrible Xmas

I am so sad to read this about TrueTracker. I was really looking forward to having a complete clean out of my existing merchants and only promoting the merchants that refused to do business (even coupon only) with the parasites.
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

well to all the detractors and whiners are you happy now?

ABW Ambassador
    Detractors and whiners? You mean those of us who questioned the idea and the viability? Those questions did not bring the downfall of TT, so your post electric, to act as if questioning killed it - is well silly.

Hardly happy to see anything Haiko spends his time on fail, but I think the original questions raised were valid. Hope Haiko can take what he learned and apply it to the other sections of affiliate marketing where he plays a valuable role.

But of course only on ABW is being right, wrong. Can't wait to get blamed for someone's fleamarket failing...

Chet

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chez Noir:
    Detractors and whiners? You mean those of us who questioned the idea and the viability? Those questions did not bring the downfall of TT, so your post electric, to act as if questioning killed it - is well silly.

Hardly happy to see anything Haiko spends his time on fail, but I think the original questions raised were valid. Hope Haiko can take what he learned and apply it to the other sections of affiliate marketing where he plays a valuable role.

But of course only on ABW is being right, wrong. Can't wait to get blamed for someone's fleamarket failing...

Chet <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that's real funny chet, first off the guy wouldn't have a fleamarket if he were surrounded by negativity...I mean, do you go up to a pregnate women and tell her the baby is gonna come out with two heads or do you give encouragement and support? honest f'king question there.

ABW Ambassador

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I mean, do you go up to a pregnate women and tell her the baby is gonna come out with two heads or do you give encouragement and support? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You basically imply/implied that "if I did ask a question such as" "is it possible your baby will come out with two heads" that if it does, I'm (or the person asking the question is to be blamed).

I have a hard time agreeing with this kind of logic - honest f'king question or not.

http and a telephoto
    I am sorry TrueTracker is not to be, however bringing up SandraR when she cannot respond here is pretty lame. And the fleamarket has no business in the same thread as TrueTracker.

No one likes to spend time and money on a project that doesn't come to be. Haiko, I am sure you will put the knowledge you gained from attempting to create TrueTracker to good use.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

I have noticed SandraR is missing this last few weeks but can anybody tell me what I missed?

Did she do something wrong?
    Has her new fleamarket idea not worked out for her?
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread