want to change to a premium theme, suggestions?
    I just started making enough monthly to invest in my work a little more. I've been generating a lot of traffic and I'm really in need of updating my site. It's really quite sloppy if I look at it objectively.

I have a 60 page WP site that has two running blogs and an article library and a zazzle store included on it. I also have the physical zazzle stores (4) and a cafe press store (1--which I don't promote, I just keep it for marketplace sales). I would say at this point my main goal is to drive people to my squidoo lenses because that's where I make most of my affiliate income. I have a very specific niche, so my two other ideas for the future include a forum and a review site which would only be 1-3 pages.

I'm considering a paid theme but I don't really know where to start. One that I liked was remix because there were a lot of pages to choose from, and each section sort of has a different layout. It's really a resource site that directs people to either products or articles.

I'd love any advice! I'm really interested in improving on all the things I do now.

A lot of advanced affiliates seem to like the Thesis theme, say it is well worth the price. If you were to search ABW for Thesis you could read their testimonials.

Good to hear someone is making it all work right, congrats on moving up and good luck!

I concur with 2busy about Thesis.

The theme ensures that setting up a blog is now a pleasure and not a drag.

Like everything new on and off the web, there's a bit of a learning curve. However, there's lots of support on the Thesis site and certainly many YouTube videos to decrease the curve.

What I like most is that there's no more fidgeting with codes and colors. With one click, it's done.

Good luck to you,

Shirley

What is the cost?

I bookmarked the Thesis site last year as diythemes dot com. Hopefully, that's still true and if so, the prices will be available through a link on that site.

If the URL is deleted (my apologies if I am prohibited from including the link info), just look up "Thesis theme" in any search engine.

Shirley

They have one price for one site and another price for unlimited. Sorry I don't know the price but people who have bought the full license are happy. Try a search here for "Thesis" to see what others say about it.

Starting at $87 for a single site, developers option starts at $164

Pay for two and get 1000 sounds good. If they allow upgrades, starting out with a single license could make sense for those starting out.

I purchased the developers' option and am pleased that whenever I want to set up another blog, I have full access to upload the Thesis template and get up and running quickly.

For me, it's worth the investment, plus anytime the theme is upgraded, you can easily install the new version.

Shirley

Theme for your wordpress site
    There are a number of themes that we can use but getting one 'matching' your requirement is important. Genesis and Thesis Framework are good.

thesis is definitely the best option, the easy and full customization is really great.

I suggest you to go for " Genesis Framework " which is used by most popular SEO professionals and bloggers.

Alternatively i suggest you to for woo themes which is build in best of web standards and UI

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread