Indianapolis, IN
    Ebay - will you EVER have a Consistent payout program?
    Last month I earned $500 and this month will be $100. My rankings increased and I drove more traffic. I don't see ebay changing things. They've seemed to convince themselves that EPC is still a super cool way to pay affiliates - basically because morons (including myself) continue to drive traffic to their site with only a GUESS of what our commission will be for our hard work. So basically their broke EPC system is stealing from us - yes, stealing our time and our money.

I'm still re-focusing my efforts elsewhere to programs that have *structured* and consistent payouts where the only thing you don't know is how much more of a bonus you might get - isn't that the way it should be? EPC and the EPN affiliate program has turned into a joke - and the ethics behind this broken EPN system is comparable to the commission robbing thieves over at Clickbank. If I were on the EPN team I'd be looking for other employment until they get their crap together over there. I hear the Google Wallet program is a good place to be these days.

For more rantings check out the discussion at ebay discussion board:Same Traffic, But EPN Earnings Have Tanked? in Special Discussion Boards in Community
    "God moves imperturbably, slowly, and with perfect organization. The only wise rate at which to live is God's rate. God get things done and they are done right and He does them without hurry. He neither fumes nor frets. He is peaceful and therefore efficient." - Norman Vincent Peale

Central/Western NY State
    Agreed! I'm leaving links to them up only in case they reform.

I agree. Before QPC, I was doing about $12,000. After, it was about $600 (same traffic), now it's about 2% of what it was before QPC...Stealing is the word...

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread