How to build backlinks with Profile?
    "500 high quality profile backlinks only need $9." I've heard many guys provide this kind of service recently, due to never heard profile backlinks before, I Googled it, and found out profile backlinks is a popular way to build backlinks. Then I searched the way to build profile backlinks and try to build one, so far no result, not a single profile backlink can be found on Google link or yahoo explorer. I did wrong or something else? Who know how to build backlinks with profile?

You can't build backlinks. Backlinks are links that other sites create to your site content. You can create profiles all over that have a link to your site, but those are not backlinks. Once in a while it may bring you a visitor, usually out of curiosity. Find out how it works here: Official Google Webmaster Central Blog: Quality links to your site

Quote Originally Posted by 2busy View Post
    You can't build backlinks. Backlinks are links that other sites create to your site content. You can create profiles all over that have a link to your site, but those are not backlinks. Once in a while it may bring you a visitor, usually out of curiosity. Find out how it works here: Official Google Webmaster Central Blog: Quality links to your site
    Sounds like really... odd. No offense. I know it's better to get backlinks via submit high quality original contents, but seriously, you can't make sure all contents that good, can you? So we need "build backlinks".
    Last edited by StoneWilson; June 1st, 2011 at 01:15 AM.

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    StoneWilson, you asked "How to build backlinks with profile". Your profile page has no value, therefore a "backlink" to your website from a profile page is worth - ZERO.

Each link to and fro must have value...
    Last edited by Convergence; June 1st, 2011 at 01:32 AM.
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

IMO, links should be consider for advertising purpose not for any SEO benefits.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread