Hey, has anyone ran or promoted programs on clixgalore (http://www.clixgalore.com). They are an affiliate solutions provider.

Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

ABW Ambassador
    I signed up a long time ago but never put up 1 link because of some past threads. Some have had problems, some say they have found some merchants that work for them and are getting paid. I understand they take out $1 a month according to the terms i read. Anytime someone asks for an opinion on a network you will have some say they suck and some say they don't suck. Is there anybody here who thinks they don't suck and are doing ok with any merchant there? I see a few possibilities but just don't know.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ian @ eyiproducts.com:
    Hey, has anyone ran or promoted programs on clixgalore (http://www.clixgalore.com). They are an affiliate solutions provider. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The front page says they charge money to join. I thought affiliate was suppose to be free. We are doing them a favor by putting the banners on our sites. Why do we have to pay?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TrustNo1®:
    I signed up a long time ago but never put up 1 link because of some past threads. Some have had problems, some say they have found some merchants that work for them and are getting paid. I understand they take out $1 a month according to the terms i read. Anytime someone asks for an opinion on a network you will have some say they suck and some say they don't suck. Is there anybody here who thinks they don't suck and are doing ok with any merchant there? I see a few possibilities but just don't know. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

$1.00 a month huh? Why would an affiliate pay somebody to be able to put "their" banner on "our" site. They are suppose to pay us. We aren't suppose to pay them. Right?

Luckily, I haven't done much with ClixGalore. So far, I find they are very slow to answer email.

The one merchant I contacted was slow to approve anything and has had their only available graphic showing as a big red x for 6 weeks.

Haven't contacted any of the other merchants and due to just not having a good feeling about ClixGalore, replaced or in process of replacing all merchants signed up with at ClixGalore.

Some one else may love them...I don't.

Thanks everyone for the feedback Much appreciated!

We used CG to sell one product. Very limited traffic, and no sales. Thankfully the required deposit with them was small.
    [font=verdana][b][size=3][color=red]Are you familiar with [URL]MaxBounty.com[/URL] yet?[/color][/b][/size][/font][font=verdana][b][size=1][color=black]
    Over 120 merchants with CPA/CPS programs seeking affiliates
    Over 4500 network publishers seeking programs to advertise
    Earn $100 per merchant and 5% per affiliate on the second tier [/b][/color][/size][/font]

They pay me every month through paypal. Whats the big deal about a buck a month when you are making much more? If they have a merchant that has the product you want, go for it.

ABW Ambassador
    No problems on our end getting paid either. The $1/month or whatever it is, is silly, but like Jane said, we're making money so big deal.

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread