Affiliate Manager
    Merge Campaigns in directTrack
    When our program was first setup in directTrack more campaigns were created than we eventually needed. The variety confuses some affiliates.

I would just mark the extra campaigns as inactive, but we have affiliates using them. Is there a way to merge campaigns in DT?

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Don't believe DT monitors this forum but perhaps a member can answer your question. I take it you have not tried using their support. Its been years since I managed a DT program but their support was good at answering questions.

Affiliate Manager
    Hi Chuck,

I emailed DT support when I posted the question here. It took several rounds of back and forth, but I'm now alright with the answer they gave.

Unfortunately, I can't merge the campaigns. They recommended marking the campaigns that I no longer want to use as inactive and using the Expired Creative/Campaign Redirect URL.

They didn't seem 100% confident though since they said use a test account to make sure it would work.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    It is always a good idea to test no matter how confident you are but sad that Direct Track has the same lack of confidence. When I ask for tech support with other networks they send a written procedure.

CPA Network Rep
    Hi woolb, please PM me or call (number below) and I will gladly provide further assistance. I know exactly what you are asking for and yes, there is an easy solution for this using DirectTrack.

Jeff
    412 921 6881 x36452

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread