Datafeed recommended Tool?
    Hmm I have been looking for getting more into datafeeds.... I have a few plugins for wordpress that is more of the autoblog nature but they can still fetch certains feeds or build csv files, its doable but I have to think that there are better solutions out there

But Price Tapestry? I saw in another tread that BurgerBoy uses that... with such a product must one build sites in just a regular Html editor or is it easily used with some type of CMS?

Any recommendable tool for building unique and SEO friendly sites based on datafeeds?

Regards
    MRMatts

Maby you can find information about that here: https://encrypted.google.com/#hl=en&...w=1516&bih=769

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

Last edited by markwelch; June 3rd, 2011 at 12:10 PM.

Question
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMatts View Post
    Hmm I have been looking for getting more into datafeeds.... I have a few plugins for wordpress that is more of the autoblog nature but they can still fetch certains feeds or build csv files, its doable but I have to think that there are better solutions out there

But Price Tapestry? I saw in another tread that BurgerBoy uses that... with such a product must one build sites in just a regular Html editor or is it easily used with some type of CMS?

Any recommendable tool for building unique and SEO friendly sites based on datafeeds?

Regards
    MRMatts

i've read this thread, and have a similar but different question... as i've been building a site with a programmer, we've pulled feeds from cj/linkshare/google but tons of other sites everywhere have list price, sale price, and sometimes even shipping cost on their product pages BUT the raw feeds from these providers don't deliver that info, so where do they get those datapoints? crawlers? formetocoupon like feed services?

Hi Gary, it's probably best to keep discussion on your question in the original thread you started for the topic, than this old thread. You've gotten great feedback already from Mark Welch there, and if we keep the discussion in one place, it is easier for you and everyone else to follow:
    http://www.abestweb.com/forums/progr...ed-146527.html
    Last edited by I.M.O.G.; July 8th, 2011 at 01:06 PM.
    Matt Bidinger
    Online Community Engagement

Quote Originally Posted by I.M.O.G. View Post
    Hi Gary, it's probably best to keep discussion on your question in the original thread you started for the topic, than this old thread. You've gotten great feedback already from Mark Welch there, and if we keep the discussion in one place, it is easier for you and everyone else to follow:
    http://www.abestweb.com/forums/progr...ed-146527.html
    you're right - my bad... i actually replied here to this thread first before starting the other thread - so please share any thoughts or experience there that may help.

THANKS!

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread