Welcome to the Advertising.com forum!
    A division of AOL Advertising, Advertising.com is the powerhouse of display ad networks. For advertisers, you'll find unmatched reach for display advertising, text and video. For publishers, you'll find more ways to monetize your inventory and maximize your revenue.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Hello,

Welcome to ABW.

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

ABW Ambassador
    Welcome to ABW.

Welcome, neighbors*. Nice forum, simple design and to the point. I like it a lot.

*from the Baltimore office
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Welcome to ABW. Who's the affiliate manager here so we can welcome you in person?

Ad Network Rep
    Hi everyone,

Thank you for such a warm welcome! Gabe Goldstein will be your affiliate manager and I'm here to pitch in as well (and I come bearing gifts, see the end of my post). Many of you probably know Gabe as he's been a member here for quite some time.

So, to get things started in this forum, we'd love to hear what you think about two of our products that are very popular with affiliate marketers.

Advertising.com Ad Desk is our display advertising tool that allows you launch, track and manage your campaigns easily across our network. Thanks for the compliment on the network, Michael! Who's tried it? What are some of your favorite targeting options?

Advertising.com Sponsored Listings is our text advertising tool that gives you access to our pay-per-click site-targeted ad network. People seem to love its transparency. You can select the specific sites where you want your ads to run. Has anyone tried the new text plus image format, yet?

For those of you who have not yet tried these out, here's a little something to get you started. I have $100 promo codes for you all to use towards your next campaigns.

Advertising.com Ad Desk*: 100forABestWeb
    Advertising.com Sponsored Listings**: ABestWeb100

With both products, youíll be able to reach new audiences that you canít reach through other networks!

So, tell us what you think!

Have a great weekend and I look forward to chatting with you soon!

*T&Cís: Promo codes for other AOL products do not apply to Ad Desk; Each promo code may only be used once; Only clients paying via credit card are eligible to use Ad Desk promo codes. Expires Friday, June 10, 2011, 24:59 GMT

** Cannot be combined with any other offer. Available to new and existing Sponsored Listings customers. Expires Friday, June 10, 2011, 24:59 GMT

I would like to buy ads for advertising.com can I do so?

Quote Originally Posted by sboldon View Post
    Hi everyone,

Thank you for such a warm welcome! Gabe Goldstein will be your affiliate manager and I'm here to pitch in as well (and I come bearing gifts, see the end of my post). Many of you probably know Gabe as he's been a member here for quite some time.

So, to get things started in this forum, we'd love to hear what you think about two of our products that are very popular with affiliate marketers.

Advertising.com Ad Desk is our display advertising tool that allows you launch, track and manage your campaigns easily across our network. Thanks for the compliment on the network, Michael! Who's tried it? What are some of your favorite targeting options?

Advertising.com Sponsored Listings is our text advertising tool that gives you access to our pay-per-click site-targeted ad network. People seem to love its transparency. You can select the specific sites where you want your ads to run. Has anyone tried the new text plus image format, yet?

For those of you who have not yet tried these out, here's a little something to get you started. I have $100 promo codes for you all to use towards your next campaigns.

Advertising.com Ad Desk*: 100forABestWeb
    Advertising.com Sponsored Listings**: ABestWeb100

With both products, youíll be able to reach new audiences that you canít reach through other networks!

So, tell us what you think!

Have a great weekend and I look forward to chatting with you soon!

*T&Cís: Promo codes for other AOL products do not apply to Ad Desk; Each promo code may only be used once; Only clients paying via credit card are eligible to use Ad Desk promo codes. Expires Friday, June 10, 2011, 24:59 GMT

** Cannot be combined with any other offer. Available to new and existing Sponsored Listings customers. Expires Friday, June 10, 2011, 24:59 GMT

I am sorry I mean, anyone had experience with advertising.com?

Is the ads good? If the click quality as good as bing or adwords?

Hi Advertising.com team,

When I tried to sign up it shows the error that "Optimized for Internet Explorer and Firefox". You don't like Chrome?
    Also, Your SSL Certificate throws error.

Quote Originally Posted by vivekar View Post
    Hi Advertising.com team,

When I tried to sign up it shows the error that "Optimized for Internet Explorer and Firefox". You don't like Chrome?
    Also, Your SSL Certificate throws error.
    Vivekar,

I would be happy to jump on a call with you to walk you through the setup or via a direct message email. I'm curious which platform you signed up for Ad Desk or Sponsored Listings?

It is true that our platforms work best with Firefox and IE but I've had success utilizing Chrome too. I'd love some additional information regarding the SSL Certificate as well.

Thanks,
    Gabe
    Gabe Goldstein | Ad Desk
    Phone 703.265.5061
    Email Gabe. Goldstein@teamaol.aol.com

Quote Originally Posted by pluver View Post

Pluver,

We love the dialogue and appreciate your question. It's true I'm a bit biased being a part of the AOL family but I can speak from one affiliate to another.

Sponsored Listings, our text ad platform is an extremely strong competitor to adwords. One of the key differences between those two products is that SL works with only premium publishers all of which is transparent to Advertisers.

In my experience the best click quality comes from the best sites and industry wide there is a strong positive correlation between those two. If you've had success with adwords or bing, there's no reason not to test on SL. Everybody markets on those platforms and they saturate your offers. SL offers you an alternative avenue to test out your tried and true methods.
    Gabe Goldstein | Ad Desk
    Phone 703.265.5061
    Email Gabe. Goldstein@teamaol.aol.com

Some experience
    Quote Originally Posted by pluver View Post

Not sure if you are still around, Ive has some experience with them for a sports related website, targeted espn, site conversion were not so great though could just be cause of the landing page though, all user had to do was download something, traffic came flying in though. killed me budget in mins but thats the sort of things i like.

Ill soon be starting another campaign soon on a different niche if your still around ill let you know how that one plans out.

13. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread