Angry Account Issue Complaint!
    Hi there,

My account username was deactivated due to one email I received on 06.06.2011 said "Hello,

Please be advised that your Google Affiliate Network account has been
    disabled as a result of non-compliant activity. Effective immediately, all
    links are inactive and you will no longer earn commissions from our
    advertisers.

If you have any questions, please see our program terms and policies:

Affiliate Network - Google: Terms and Conditions
    Affiliate Network - Google: Program Policies

For more information, please visit our Help Center at
    I'd like more information about a policy notification I received. - Affiliate Network Help

Network Quality Team
    Google Affiliate Network"

I don't know what happened! , today I found I can't login Google affiliate network any more! So I wrote one email at first time to ask for detailed reason. but no replay

1. I never changed my username on Google affiliate network, if it was happened, I can say my account was stolen and hacked by someone!
    2. I have a not small balance on my account, how Google affiliate network treate this deal? I want to get my money back!
    3. if I still can not get my account back, How can i trust Google Affiliate network?

Please advise me on how to recover my account, I promise I'm working hard everyday and NEVER voliate the policy!

My Contact: host_3006@yahoo.com

Thanks,
    Regards,
    Alaa Khasawneh

Lightbulb
    today my site was banned and got this email from GAN

Hello,

Please be advised that your Google Affiliate Network account has been
    disabled as a result of non-compliant activity. Effective immediately, all
    links are inactive and you will no longer earn commissions from our
    advertisers.

If you have any questions, please see our program terms and policies:

Affiliate Network - Google: Terms and Conditions
    Affiliate Network - Google: Program Policies

For more information, please visit our Help Center at
    I'd like more information about a policy notification I received. - Affiliate Network Help

Network Quality Team
    Google Affiliate Network
    I tried to contact GAN to figure out what I have done wrong but got NO response at all.

Could you guys tell me how to fix my website and get my GAN account reactivate.

Regards,

I am sorry to tell you that this is not a unique case, it has happened to hundreds of affiliates (if not thousands?). Read more here: http://www.abestweb.com/forums/googl...nt-144804.html

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Should never put your affiliate ID/Publisher ID in a public place - even if the account has been closed/terminated...
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

5. Thanks From:

I do not know what I've
    Hello

I do not know what I've read 30 story about the problem and have been sent more than a message to Google more than once, but so far there is no response

Thank you

how can i edit my post
    Hello

I can not modify the previous response

How do I clear My Publisher ID of the topic

Thank you

I took it out for you, the GAN Moderator should be able to see it anyway in case that would help.
    Good luck.

9. Thanks From:

I hope that a common understanding of the problems
    Hello

Thank you for the quick reply

I hope that a common understanding of the problems I have a full year of the service I had not any illegal activity

Where I put ads on my site normally, and naturally I do not think that there is no transgression within the site

And yes my account AdSense active and effective in google

I do not know why this problem occurred yesterday, and I hope that you will be in touch with me because I really love Google Services

Thank you
    Last edited by Alaa; June 7th, 2011 at 02:47 AM.

Angry
    Hi ,
    why the replay from GAN is deleted ?? some one can advise me

Hello,

I received your message and will review the information available. Network integrity is an important issue. Per the program terms stated in the message you stated, it appears that an issue has possibly been detected. Is your AdSense account still active? You must have an active AdSense account to be in our network.

I'll see if I have additional information for you.

Thank you,

Jamie

This is GAN's forum, they delete their posts if they want to.

So this one is another case caused by Adsense ?

Unhappy
    Hi ,

Pleas to this moment my problem not fixed yet ... any advises ?

i send GAN Moderator email for my problem but no answer for my problem , where are you GAN Moderator pleas advise us what we can do for fix this problem ,today is 12.06.2011 and the problem is still not fix ,Pleas GAN Moderator you are my last hope to fix this problem

I wish you luck with this, and I pray that you get your account restored, or at the very least you get paid whatever commissions you've legitimately earned.

Google excels in automation and technology, but fails so miserably when it comes to support. I *VOLUNTARILY* closed my AdSense account on the 15th of December, 2010, and as of this writing, I've still not received the non-trivial balance on my account at the time I closed the account.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaa View Post
    Hi ,

Pleas to this moment my problem not fixed yet ... any advises ?

i send GAN Moderator email for my problem but no answer for my problem , where are you GAN Moderator pleas advise us what we can do for fix this problem ,today is 12.06.2011 and the problem is still not fix ,Pleas GAN Moderator you are my last hope to fix this problem
    If you have looked at the many prior threads on this issue, you will see the harsh reality: No one who has had their AdSense account closed for "suspicious activity" and because of that then had their GAN account closed have ever reported here that their accounts were reinstated. Sorry, but G does not re-examine this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeAppiah;1085097\
    I *VOLUNTARILY* closed my AdSense account on the 15th of December, 2010, and as of this writing, I've still not received the non-trivial balance on my account at the time I closed the account.
    Unless there are other issues, once your prior Adsense and GAN balances total $100 you should be paid, but they will not pay anything until that threshold is reached.

IF your unpaid balance is over $100, then they are withholding payment and ever receiving payment is questionable.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateHound View Post
    Unless there are other issues, once your prior Adsense and GAN balances total $100 you should be paid, but they will not pay anything until that threshold is reached.

IF your unpaid balance is over $100, then they are withholding payment and ever receiving payment is questionable.
    Didn't mean to hi-jack someone's thread, but I hope the OP won't mind me clarifying this.

Unpaid balance was/is a few cents short of one thousand (1,000) Euros. As indicated earlier, I voluntarily closed the account, and there's no issue as far as fraud goes. And they've actually paid (by check), and stopped payment, at least two times. Here's what's happening:

The courier company DHL (which AdSense uses) doesn't deliver to my address. So for all parcels passing through DHL, I need to visit their office, with tracking code in hand, before they'll retrieve my parcel for me. So all I've been asking for, for months, is for AdSense support to send me the DHL courier tracking code when they send the payment (since the account is closed and I cannot login to access this information).

Unfortunately Google's massive automation machine doesn't appear to be able to handle this small request. So each time, even though they promise to send me the DHL courier tracking code, they don't send it. As a result we've been going in circles for months: they send the check, I don't receive it, then they stop the check, send it again at next payment cycle, and the cycle continues.

Here's a thread I started on AdSense Support Forums: Closed My Account on 15th December, Still Not Received Payment - AdSense Help

Again, sorry to the OP for hi-jacking this thread :-)

Hi there ...

but my problem is my GAN account not working and still not fixing ??? pleas help me in this issue

pleas help me , this problem it is happen withe every one , by mistake !! and i not done any wrong to have this problem

pleas

Thanks

The same thing has happened to many, many people here. Same exact thing, if you start reading here: http://www.abestweb.com/forums/googl...nt-144804.html you will see links to many, many more. All the same.

Exclamation
    Thanks for replay ,i read all these posts , and i done every thing !!

i hope every who know how to fix this problem , to write for us how .

And

Thanks

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaa View Post
    Thanks for replay ,i read all these posts , and i done every thing !!

i hope every who know how to fix this problem , to write for us how .

And

Thanks
    Please READ what has been posted. Many people have been in the same position as you, and there IS no way to fix the problem.

Best advice: Forget what happened and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeAppiah View Post
    And they've actually paid (by check), ... at least two times.

...So all I've been asking for, for months, is for AdSense support to send me the DHL courier tracking code when they send the payment
    That is very different from the first impression you left that Google had refused to pay you.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

22. Thanks From:

23. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread