No batch uploads for over a month.. and now deactivated. Great.

I've sent over 3,000 unprocessed clicks to these people! What the heck is going on?

________
    Please leave my port 137 alone.

quote:
    Originally posted by Dynamoo:
    No batch uploads for over a month.. and now deactivated. Great.

I've sent over 3,000 unprocessed clicks to these people! What the heck is going on?

________
    _Please leave my port 137 alone._

Ill give ya 3 guesses...

1. They are at CJ

2. They cheated you

3. CJ got their money and you didnt!

Congrats!

Looking at it, it looks like no-one got the money except the merchant. Grrr.

________

quote:
    Originally posted by Dynamoo:
    Looking at it, it looks like no-one got the money except the merchant. Grrr.

________
    _Please leave my port 137 alone._

it is my understanding that CJ collects a minimum $5,000.00 upfront to open an account. Ask them where your share is!

Scott/CJ do we have any further details on this program? Is it suspended pending deletion? What's going to happen to the unprocessed transactions (and am I reading 11/5/02 correctly as November 5th for the last batch upload? And not May 11th?)

________

I took these guys off my site when I started getting emails from people saying how awful their customer service was. I would not put them back on my site even if they did pay me! Dialaphone on UK affiliates is much better option for UK mobiles.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    For those pushing Cellphones and ISP services and has DirectTV DSL on their sites pull the links ..they are no more...regardless of CJ being in the dark.

Webmaster Mike

"Anyone can make a dollar, it is when you make sense that it starts to add up."...does your eBiz plan make sense?

Dialphone looks good but I wanted product links.. I found that MobileShop.com at Befree does that, so I'll give them a go.

________

Well, I got no response from the merchant or the CJ tracking people so I'm assuming this is fraud:

quote:
    Hi,

CJ account number [deleted]

Last quarter I generated 5000 clicks for The Mobile Republic and received no revenue. As far as I can see the last BATCH transaction they did was in November 2002. In January 2003 they moved to a live system, but it appears to me that they did not upload the two months of batch transactions.

Since I moved the affilate site to a Befree merchant I'm running an equivalent EPC of $2.68 against $0.00 for The Mobile Republic.

For *this* quarter I apparently generated $4 for the [deleted] site with no clickthroughs.

And stranger still, I have another site that has The Mobile Republic as an affiliate on the UKAffliates.com program and that generated a sale of $23 on just 15 clicks for essentially the same products.

I've already reported this as a tracking issue with no response, so I can only assume that since the figures look so suspicious there might be fraud involved.

I'm also posting this to the board at Abestweb.com - maybe you could copy Todd Crawford on anything you find?

Thanks

________

[This message was edited by Dynamoo on January 17, 2003 at 10:13 AM.]

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread