Secret Confessions of a Former Four-Figure EPN Affiliate...
    Good evening to all EPN affiliates...

Tonight, will be my last night in the EPN program so I thought after nearly 6 years of working my tail off promoting eBay on a few different sites in similar niches and countless, countless, countless hours spent tinkering away late into the night away from more important things like my wife and kids...

I figured it was worth taking the time to create a special "report" if you will (clickbank style, LOL) that will allow you to see screen shots of my income over just the last few years (could only print back to 2009 and didn't feel like trying to digg through Commission Junction reports!) and share some final thoughts and hopefully food for thought for passersby who might still be on the fence deciding whether or not to risk their precious time and hard efforts promoting EPN.

Note: I wrote this rather abruptly and on little sleep and didn't feel it necessary to check for grammar/spelling issues.

Without further adieu I give to you...

Secret Confessions of an eBay Partner Network(EPN) Affiliate…
    "God moves imperturbably, slowly, and with perfect organization. The only wise rate at which to live is God's rate. God get things done and they are done right and He does them without hurry. He neither fumes nor frets. He is peaceful and therefore efficient." - Norman Vincent Peale

I forgot to add my super duper BONUS for reading my special report (clickbank style again, LOL)...

Seriously though, as a thank you to all those in this EPN forum who have helped me over the years I'd like to give a little something back as a token of my appreciation.

I'm sure very few of you probably know of this website but the ability to use it to find super hot items (think: super hot sub-niches) is absolutely incredible and the fact that an EPN affiliate created it was GENIOUS. If you know a thing or two about APIs and programming then this site might just spawn your own golden ticket (that is until your traffic is deemed low quality).

I'm not bitter I swear.

What do you say we keep this little secret tool just in this forum to be shared only amongst each of you - why help the competition right?!

Here it is: eBay's Most Watched/Popular Items and Auctions [USA] + How Many Watchers - WatchCount.com
    "God moves imperturbably, slowly, and with perfect organization. The only wise rate at which to live is God's rate. God get things done and they are done right and He does them without hurry. He neither fumes nor frets. He is peaceful and therefore efficient." - Norman Vincent Peale

3. Thanks From:

Sorry to hear that EPN has given you and other hardworking affiliates the cold shoulder.

I am sure that with your smarts and just by sheer tenacity - you will not only match your previous earnings - but exceed them many times over.

I am a firm believer that when one door closes - a few open up.

Because of your sucess with EPN - you may have had the blinders on to other more lucrative options in your chosen niches.

Thanks for sharing your experience with EPN - I was not affiliated with them - but certainly won't now!

5. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by iluvchocolate View Post
    Sorry to hear that EPN has given you and other hardworking affiliates the cold shoulder.

I am sure that with your smarts and just by sheer tenacity - you will not only match your previous earnings - but exceed them many times over.

I am a firm believer that when one door closes - a few open up.

Because of your sucess with EPN - you may have had the blinders on to other more lucrative options in your chosen niches.

Thanks for sharing your experience with EPN - I was not affiliated with them - but certainly won't now!
    Your reply was nearly prophetic - doors did open, BIG. Almost overnight I became a Realtor and in addition to that found a niche within real estate investing. I laugh at the thought of Ebay now and all the stupid time I put into promoting their website, time spent away from my wife and kids. Foolishness is what is was - chasing the wind. Thanks again for your encouragement and well wishes - whoever you are - God bless ya!

Thank you for taking the time to share this, hard to believe they terminated a $$$$ aff. I quit them quite awhile ago...I realized I no longer understood English after reading their constantly updated program TOS. It just seemed like a "no win" situation.
    Renée
    Pay no attention to that woman behind the curtain. -Wizardress of Oz

Congratulations, GoColts. Good news!

9. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread